Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

How does the commission work?

MAMY ROZWIĄZANIE!
ABBREE
#7 Wielbiciel#

ABBREE_0-1660123639136.png

I was wondering when listing an order and the below line shows these sentences. 

Does it mean that when a person buy one item and the commission is free, so what does it mean? If it' s what I thought, then how does more than one item works? What' s the commission of them?

oznacz moderatorów
9 ODPOWIEDZI 9
_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@ABBREE I will verify your question with the team and we will get back to you with the answer as soon as we get more information in your case. 

Ola
   Moderatorka

#7 Wielbiciel#
Please reply ASAP
oznacz moderatorów
_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@ABBREE Until August 21st you will use the welcome program, therefore there is no sales commission on your account. Until then, regardless of the amount sold, no commission will be charged. If you gain the higher sales than 10,000 PLN you will be above this promotion rules, so that further commissions can be charged.

Ola
   Moderatorka

#7 Wielbiciel#
Thanks. This is really helpful. BTW, could you please tell me how to change language in the community. I can only read English.
oznacz moderatorów
_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@ABBREE You're welcome 🙂 Right now, we have two language version - Polish and English.  

Ola
   Moderatorka

#17 Koryfeusz#

@ABBREE You can change language in user preferences

DarkStoorM_0-1660211830335.png

oznacz moderatorów
ABBREE
#7 Wielbiciel#

ABBREE_0-1660212677958.png

It' s not working

oznacz moderatorów
DarkStoorM
#17 Koryfeusz#

We can't see the images until a moderator approves them, but did it have any effect at all? It should at least translate the interface. This forum does not support full localization, so things like navbar and some blocks won't get translated.

[edit] I can see it now and yeah, they write content in polish, these components are not translatable - at least not at the moment.

oznacz moderatorów
ABBREE
#7 Wielbiciel#

Yes, and I have changed the language but it' s not working. As HolaOla said there is English and Polish but I can only see the Polish. What am I gonna to do with it? Could you please help me fix it?

oznacz moderatorów