anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

How to upload a Product?

DOLOMITIC
#2 Obserwator#

I'trying to upload my first product on Allegro, but i have a problem. When I upload my Excel CSV file the report says there is an error:
"Nie znaleziono produktu o podanym identyfikatorze. Nie podano danych potrzebnych do stworzenia oferty i produktu."
"The product with the given ID was not found. The data needed to create the offer and product was not provided"

I don't understand. of course the ID is not found, There's no ID because my product is new!

oznacz moderatorów
4 ODPOWIEDZI 4

DarkStoorM
#17 Koryfeusz#

@DOLOMITIC Hi

As far as I can tell, CSV file only allows you to list a new offer if your product exists in their database.

To create a new product, you have to create a new offer manually, which will then create a new product, which... doesn't make sense IMO. I can only assume that's because their products database also contains the description and photos you provide.

We can't even create products via frontend. The only upside is, that you only have to do this once - the created product will be ready to use if you have more than one account. The downside is, that once you create a new product, all the data you provide (e.g. your own description and photos!!!) will also be available to other sellers, who use CSV/API listers - you basically transfer the ownership to Allegro.

The only way to create a new product without listing a new offer is via REST API.  At least that's how I understand it

oznacz moderatorów

mr_oma
Była Moderatorka
Była Moderatorka

@DOLOMITIC, if I understand correctly - you are the owner of this product. As a brand owner you need to create EAN codes for your products. EAN codes can be obtained directly from the GS1 organization website

All information can be found on the website of the GS1 Polska organization. I encourage you to read this article.

Maja
   Moderatorka

DOLOMITIC
#2 Obserwator#

thank you, 
But my EAN already exists, I sell this product here in Italy, and the EAN code is internationally, why it's not working

oznacz moderatorów

mr_oma
Była Moderatorka
Była Moderatorka

@DOLOMITIC, it looks like you have not completed the mandatory parameters. You can create a new product by listing an offer. If you want to do it via Moje Allegro, this instruction may be helpful for you.

Maja
   Moderatorka