anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Unfair suspension

Huneal
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi, everyone! 

My account was suspended 3 weeks ago because buyer reported he didnt get his product in 3 days but i mentioned 15 days in the product description. After they stopped all of ads and they were like 400 hundreds of them and i spent  at least 3 months to create them and all of them was paid ads. I spent hundreds of zloty to get some sales. 

After Allegro activated my account and i told them issue about it because  they stopped my paid ads so i wanted them back. They are not answering  my messages like 2 weeks. I am sellin on **piiip**, **piiip**, Etsy and so on. we are company who sells globally but Allegro is the most stupid and unfair one. I cant express my streess and anger against it. 

I am planning to complain to court about issue, have you ever faced situation like this before? 

oznacz moderatorów
14 ODPOWIEDZI 14

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Huneal I'm really sorry that you have to wait. I asked for a reply in your cases. I will let you know as soon as I get the answer. For know I have to ask for your patience. 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów

Huneal
#8 Zapaleniec#

That is enough patience iam giving. I am writing you via whatsapp, mails, allegro conact forms and etc. But your workers just transferring me someone and someone. I Cant explain my anger and your financial damage to me. I read all regulations and you have no right to do that without investigation my cases. You have the worst seller help central. Thank you. It is not personal. It is hatred against allegro. 

oznacz moderatorów

_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Huneal I really understand your disappointment, but I have good news for you. We've already made a revision to your bill for promoted offers. The correction applies to offers with the date of April 1st. You have also received an e-mail from us in this case, so please check your e-mail address.

Ola
   Moderatorka

Huneal
#8 Zapaleniec#

Dear moderator, Thank you for that help, but i have mentioned all of my cases that, I spent 3-4 months to upload these product offers and i optimised my listings. If you suspended and deactivated my account without proof(I was right), you should give my promotions and products back. I am not even talking these 3 weeks sales. Thanks

oznacz moderatorów

_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Huneal I know that in your e-mail correspondence you've wrote about renew the blocked offers, so please wait patiently for our employee's reply.

Ola
   Moderatorka

Huneal
#8 Zapaleniec#

Nobody question my patience against your employees)) But okay i will wait your response in my mail. Thanks anyway. You should work on your sellercentral.

oznacz moderatorów

pinsplash
#21 Demiurg#

@Huneal Place of dispatch : Kraków, by courier service, delivery time : 22 days??🤔

_______
BRÓSLI
oznacz moderatorów

Huneal
#8 Zapaleniec#

It is my address not warehouse address, and if i am mentioning the delivery time, it is none of your concern to question delivery time. If you dont want late shipment, look at another sellers. 

oznacz moderatorów

terazauto
#13 Ambasador#

this place is full of "smarta ssess" 🙂

oznacz moderatorów

Huneal
#8 Zapaleniec#

Wdym

oznacz moderatorów

Huneal
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi, again, it has been 1 week already and there is no answer. How many time takes to unswer case that opened 3 weeks ago? 

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Huneal Hi. I asked for a faster answer in your case (22634538). 

Ola
Moderatorka

Huneal
#8 Zapaleniec#

I appreciate your effort for that case, but i didnt get answer of my case. Can i tlak to someone?

oznacz moderatorów

mr_oma
Była Moderatorka
Była Moderatorka

@Huneal, I am sorry, that it took so long, but I can see, that you have received an answer on this in your case 22634538.

Maja
   Moderatorka