anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Shipping to Germany not possible

Client:104157604
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hello,

I'm trying to buy two parts : https://allegro.pl/oferta/blotnik-vw-passat-b6-lc9x-lewy-05-10-przod-czarny-11637249366

There is Germany in the list of shipment method, but if I select this or try to buy, there is the error that this can not be shipped to Germany. 

Can anyone help with this?

oznacz moderatorów
10 ODPOWIEDZI 10

nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:104157604 Please send me screenshots of the view of shopping cart when trying to buy and when this error message appears.

Natalia
   Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

1.PNG2.png

oznacz moderatorów

nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:104157604 You have not completed the data in your Allegro account. Add them here and try buying again. This time it should work.

Natalia
   Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

I did it, but not working... I tried to change adress to Czechy for example in order process and it does work directly... Only Niemcy/Germany does not work, I don't know why.. The seller has no solution, too...

oznacz moderatorów

_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:104157604 I understand so we will check this situation and I will come back to you with more information when I will have more details about it. 

Ola
   Moderatorka

mikeza
#20 Guru#

a czy to nie jest przypadkiem kwestia tych numerów zgłoszeniowych odnośnie wysyłek do Niemiec itd, w związku z wprowadzeniem do obrotu opakowań przez sprzedawcę. Jesli sprzedawca nie zarejestrował się w tej ich bazie danych to allegro miało uniemożliwiać wysyłkę do Niemiec i Francji, jesli dobrze pamiętam.

_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:104157604 I got a confirmation that this problem is caused by our system and our IT team is working on it.  I am sorry for all your inconveniences.

Ola
   Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

Thank you. I hope the error can be found and fixed so that I can order 🙂 Good luck!

oznacz moderatorów

#8 Zapaleniec#

Do you have an update? Still not working 😕

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:104157604  From July new rules for shipping orders to Germany and France began to apply. The seller should add the EPR numbers (extended producer's payment) to the Allegro account - then he will be able to order. Did the seller add these numbers?

Check out this article for more information: https://allegro.pl/help/for-sellers/listing-an-offer-via-the-listing-form/extended-producer-responsi... 

Ola
Moderatorka