Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Buying With VAT number

MAMY ROZWIĄZANIE!
homero2022
#7 Wielbiciel#

Hello!

I have company with VAT number in Latvia and i register my account on your platform for buying goods. But all price is showed with VAT why is that? And when i bought goods the seller is telling me that price is without what 155PLN but without VAT is 126.02PLN. I am TAX payer from another state and when i buy something out of my state it must be without VAT the final price from seller. Because VAT % is different between our states.

Thank you!

Best Wishes !

oznacz moderatorów
7 ODPOWIEDZI 7
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@homero2022 can you please provide the number of offer that you are writing about?

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów
homero2022
#7 Wielbiciel#

Hello!

Here will be offer number :5a58a6a1-8d0b-11ee-84ff-fd93d70049e4

And i know if i have VAT number my payment will be without VAT 

oznacz moderatorów
_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@homero2022 thanks! I asked for help the payment teams, but there is nothing we can do here. The method of determining prices on Allegro is specified in the regulations and they in gross prices. Under the current wording the transaction price remains the gross price regardless of whether the transaction is subject to VAT, and if it is, it is regardless of the VAT rate applied by the seller (e.g. basic rate or 0%). We are working on a solution enabling the handling of WDT (ICS) transactions in the B2B model, but right now we do not have such solutions.

Ola
   Moderatorka

#7 Wielbiciel#

the european union has VAT laws. as well as on the Allegro platform itself it is indicated - without VAT 126.02PLN, with VAT 155 PLN. then why are the buyers being misled?

oznacz moderatorów
Auxshop
#7 Wielbiciel#

Hi.
Did you manage to make a payment without VAT?
If yes, then how to do it?
The invoice for payment is issued from VAT.
Thank you.

oznacz moderatorów
Wist24pl
#7 Wielbiciel#

Good day,
Is there already a solution to sell products to customers who are VAT registered in the EU according to current legislation?
The matter seems to be relatively simple:
once the seller's and buyer's details have been verified in VIES, it is sufficient to allow payment for products in net amounts on the Allegro platform.

oznacz moderatorów
Wist24pl
#7 Wielbiciel#

@w_kiwi@ko_alka@la_nika@nat_not@_HolaOla_ 
Good day,
Is there already a solution to sell products to customers who are VAT registered in the EU according to current legislation?
The matter seems to be relatively simple:
once the seller's and buyer's details have been verified in VIES, it is sufficient to allow payment for products in net amounts on the Allegro platform.

oznacz moderatorów