anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

I have an issue with the delivery of the purchase

Client:64116544
#7 Wielbiciel#

@ko_alka@mr_oma@la_nika@nat_not@_HolaOla_ 

The product is flammable, therefore it cannot be provided to the seller. Therefore, we kindly ask you to return all funds, because the goods have been disposed of.
I strongly recommend that you personally pay for the damage.

oznacz moderatorów
7 ODPOWIEDZI 7

az1rael
#21 Demiurg#

Delivery was on Poland territory?

oznacz moderatorów

az1rael
#21 Demiurg#

@ko_alka @mr_oma @la_nika @nat_not @_HolaOla_  kupujący podał nr aukcji tylko z polską wysyłką, akumulatory / baterie do wkrętarek można wysyłać na terenie pl zdarzało mi się zamawiać bez problemu i nikt mi paczki nie zutylizował, tutaj jeśli klient podał ofertę polską a możliwe że dogadał się z sprzedawcą na wysyłkę zagranicę to zwolnił sprzedawcę z odpowiedzialności za paczkę do momentu doręczenia wybierając dostawę spoza oferty na aukcji. Moderatorki sprawdziłyby cóż to za dziwna sytuacja.

oznacz moderatorów

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:64116544 I understand the issue and I see that you are in the e-mail contact with the right team. Please wait for our e-mail reply, I hope that the seller will reply to our message and will resolve the problem if you won't get a message from him by January 17, 2023, 1:06 am - please contact the consultant again (in the case no 30503247).

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów

#7 Wielbiciel#

@ko_alka @mr_oma @la_nika @nat_not @_HolaOla_ Klient nie dogadał się ze sprzedawcą. system posiada opcję zakupu z dostawą do magazynu w innym kraju a nie na Litwę.

oznacz moderatorów

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:64116544 do I understand correctly that the seller didn't contact you? Therefore, in the case no 30503247 you ask for a courier to take the package and deliver it to the seller? 

Translator:
Ar gerai suprantu, kad pardavėjas su jumis nesusisiekė? Todėl byloje Nr. 30503247 prašote, kad kurjeris paimtų pakuotę ir pristatytų pardavėjui?

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów

#7 Wielbiciel#
The funds will be returned or my account in allegro will be blocked altogether, this is prepared for filing against you as a poor-quality system and the seller to the appropriate authority.
 Best wishes to you.
1.Курьер возможно и приедет, но кто мне гарантирует, что товар будет мне возвращён и на каких основаниях будет определена стоимость пересылки? 
Вы понимаете?

The courier may arrive, but who guarantees me that the goods will be returned to me and on what grounds will the shipping cost be determined?
 You understand?

2.Посылка подароопасна!
Курьер об этом будет обязательно информирован. Я не допущу жертв, поэтому буду сопровождать курьера в офис и буду вынужден составить акт о Вашей некомпетентности в отношении к людям и их безопасности.

The parcel is gift-safe!
 The courier will be informed about this. I will not allow victims, so I will accompany the courier to the office and will be forced to draw up an act of your incompetence in relation to people and their safety.

3.вы не понимаете что мне нету времени с Вами дискутировать.

You don't understand that I don't have time to discuss with you.
oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:64116544 There is no need to duplicate correspondence. You will receive an answer by e-mail (case number 30503247).

Ola
Moderatorka