anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

opłaty za przesyłkę zwrotną produktu

Client:121616783
#7 Wielbiciel#

I bought a powerbank, but it does not charge my phone and some of its features do not work. A faulty product was sent to me. The seller said that I could return it or give a 30% refund of the product. I want to return the product. Will I pay for the shipping fee when I return it? At the same time, when the product arrives, I will pay for the shipping fee. I paid the fee. Will this shipping fee be refunded to me? If the shipping fees are not paid, I will still be at a loss for a faulty product.

oznacz moderatorów
1 ODPOWIEDŹ 1

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:121616783 it seems that you filled a complaint to the seller. 

According to regulations [1], in the case of a complaint arising from the product's non-conformity with the agreement, the consumer should make the product available to the seller for repair or replacement. However, that does not mean the consumer is obliged to send the product back. The seller should collect the product from the buyer at their own expense.

However, if the product proves to conform with the agreement (the complaint is rejected), the seller can claim reimbursement from the buyer for the costs incurred — for costs related to collecting the product and, if applicable, for costs related to disassembling the product. Moreover, in that case, collecting the product is the buyer's responsibility. It means that the customer is obliged to collect the product in question from the seller or reimburse the seller for shipping the product back.
If you cannot reach an agreement with the seller, you can open a Discussion.

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów