anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

EAN code obligatory?

lukaslea
#8 Zapaleniec#

Dear community,

I am planning to sell my books on Allegro. Do you know whether it is allowed to only have IBAN bar code on the products? Or is it obligatory to have an EAN code on them?

I will do the fulfilment in my own warehouse.

Many thanks in advance,

Kata

oznacz moderatorów
6 ODPOWIEDZI 6

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@lukaslea either EAN or ISBN is mandatory, so if you have ISBN it should be fine. 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów

lukaslea
#8 Zapaleniec#

Dear Monika, thanks for your answer. I meant of course ISBN and not IBAN, sorry. 🙂 So either EAN or ISBN? That is great news. Even if it is not a polish product?

oznacz moderatorów

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@lukaslea yes, but could you give me an example of a ISBN that you have?  We are checking if the EAN or ISBN are correctly so I can check if one of yours will be approved. 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów

lukaslea
#8 Zapaleniec#

Sure, you can find it below. This has been officially issued by the hungarian institution being responsible for ISBN registration. The version you see is the ISBN of my hungarian book, but I would of course require a new ISBN for the polish version of my book.

isbn_9786150182353.png

oznacz moderatorów

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@lukaslea ok, thank you. It should be fine, you will have to create a new product in our catalog but with this number it should be okay, in case of any problems, let us know  🙂 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów

lukaslea
#8 Zapaleniec#

Great news, thank you so much!

oznacz moderatorów