anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

An error was encountered while listing offers from a file

dzunglasmart02
#8 Zapaleniec#

I have a problem I can't solve when I use a file to list products. I filled in all the product data, but uploading the product file is always getting - Enter the correct product data or use the ID of the matching product from the Allegro Products Catalog. error report.
The product I uploaded doesn't exist in the allegro directory, I checked all the data that needs to be filled in the file and I'm sure I did it. But still getting error reports.
How can I check and correct errors?

Error.png

oznacz moderatorów
29 ODPOWIEDZI 29

w_kiwi
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@dzunglasmart02 In this case, I suggest that you create a new product from the Allegro form, not from a file.

Wiktoria
Moderatorka

dzunglasmart02
#8 Zapaleniec#

I have over 3000 products to create and creating them through Allegro forms would waste a lot of time. How can I modify the file to create it?

oznacz moderatorów

Noveltees
#7 Wielbiciel#

I'm getting the same error here.

Like you, I've filled in all data fields correctly - which I can confirm because the CSV contains the exact same data fields as previous successful uploads. I've tested this by attempting to re-upload a previous file which had uploaded with no issues, and I still got the same error message.

Given the timing, this would seem to suggest that it's something that's gone wrong at the back end of Allegro itself.

I've messaged support, so will await their response and let you know what they say. I don't know about you, but uploading via the form is not feasible given the volume of products I'm working with. 

oznacz moderatorów

dzunglasmart02
#8 Zapaleniec#

Yes, many people encounter the same error. I'm also looking for a solution.

oznacz moderatorów

Noveltees
#7 Wielbiciel#

Still getting the same error as of Sep 6, and no reply yet from Allegro support. Any luck at your end?

oznacz moderatorów

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Noveltees could you send us via e-mail (spolecznosc@allegro.pl) the file that you are trying to upload? I will consult this problem with the IT team. 
In the msg please add the link to this thread. 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów

Noveltees
#7 Wielbiciel#

Sure, will do. Thanks Monika. 

oznacz moderatorów

nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Noveltees We consulted the files you sent with the technical team and received the answer that the structure of CSV documents indicates files intended for editing already listed offers. These files do not contain offer numbers and actions, you will not edit offers through such a file, nor will it list new offers. So you need to generate a new file for listing new offers.

Natalia
   Moderatorka

YouthCulture
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hello

I had the same issue "Enter the correct product data or use the ID of the matching product from the Allegro Products Catalog.". My file uploads new offers and includes all requested information. Please help to check. I have contacted support 2 times but still have not received any reply

oznacz moderatorów

w_kiwi
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@YouthCulture Please wait for a reply by e-mail. My interference would create additional confusion at this point. Currently, our advisors receive a lot of applications, so the waiting time for a response is extended.

Wiktoria
Moderatorka

YouthCulture
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi, do you have the same error? Allegro support has asked me to try to upload many ways, but it's still not working. 

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@YouthCulture We will check this case and reply to you in correspondence 35935068. Please be patient for a moment.

Ola
Moderatorka

DEERHUT
#2 Obserwator#

请问你们可以成功上传了吗? 我试了N次还是一样的问题,Allegro的IT Team也很菜,回复的解决不了问题,到底是哪里出错了? 我说是平台的BUG, 客服还不相信!!!

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@DEERHUT You did not respond to our message of September 25. Continue correspondence regarding case number 35935068 and please do not duplicate reports.

Ola
Moderatorka

DEERHUT
#2 Obserwator#

ok, i have reply message and attached error report excel file, please checking it, thank you for help!

oznacz moderatorów

DEERHUT
#2 Obserwator#

请问你们成功上传了吗? 我试了N次还是一样的问题,Allegro的IT Team也很菜,回复都是没用的,解决不了问题,到底是哪里出错了,我说是平台的BUG, 客服还不相信!!!

oznacz moderatorów

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@DEERHUT on 25th of September in the case no 35935068 my colleague wrote:
"in the file you have selected the option to add an offer without creating a product. 
Please check if the same message will be displayed when you change it to add a new product".
You never replied. You didn't contact the IT team differently, so they have no way to help you. Where did you send the file? 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów

YouthCulture
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hello

You may misunderstand this situation. Case no 35935068 is my case, I didn't reply because I can fix the uploaded file. The case you said is mine, not @DEERHUT . He is another saler, not me.
Please check carefully our case. And once again, my case no 35935068 is completed. 

Thank you for your support

oznacz moderatorów

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@YouthCulture thank you for the information, our bad, sorry! 🙂

@DEERHUT last e-mail from you is from 6th of September, and it is about configuration of the account, so if you send your file please let us know where (from which account and what is the case no). 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów