anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Change of legal name

iltuoartigiano_d
#7 Wielbiciel#

Hi, I was about to transfer the store to my son because I'm going to quit this job and rest but I saw that I have to have a selling contract, if not I can't do that

How could I do that?

oznacz moderatorów
5 ODPOWIEDZI 5

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@iltuoartigiano_d you can change the data of your account if you are selling/transfering the business or its organized part. Here in this article you will find all the information that you need in that matter. 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów

iltuoartigiano_d
#7 Wielbiciel#

Thank you for the answer 🙂

So in my case I have to create a new account, right?

In addition, Does Allegro works like **piiip** on the catalogue?

Basically, If my son want to add my products he can do easily by choosing them in the catalogue or the products will disappear once my store will be closed?

oznacz moderatorów

_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@iltuoartigiano_d Yes, in situation like this the best way is to create a new account with your data. As for the second question yes, if the seller want to add an offer, he/she has to choose a product from our catalog or create a new one. All information about Allegro Product Catalog you will find here.

Ola
   Moderatorka

iltuoartigiano_d
#7 Wielbiciel#

My son created his own account but he can't add my products.

The products does not have a GTIN code but just a manufacturer code, how can he add the products on his account?

Thank u in advance

oznacz moderatorów

_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@iltuoartigiano_d GTIN code is mandatory in most categories. If you don't have it, please first contact the producer or supplier of the goods and if that doesn't help, you can obtain EANs (GTIN codes) directly on the Polish website of the GS1 organization. More information about parameters in our catalog and GTIN codes you will find here

Ola
   Moderatorka