anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

delayed payment

ACART_ECOMMERCE
#9 Pomysłodawca#

some of my payments have been delayed by 45 days do i need to provide any document when they will be available for withdrawal

oznacz moderatorów
8 ODPOWIEDZI 8

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@ACART_ECOMMERCE  Hi 🙂 What exactly do you mean? There are no purchases in this account. Please tell me, what payments are you talking about, I'll try to help. 🙂

Ola
Moderatorka

ACART_ECOMMERCE
#9 Pomysłodawca#

i am talking about my sold items(check in MY SELL tab). my payment of some of items i sold is pending and available for withdrawal on 2 june 2023 so do i need to give some sort of document when i will be withdrawing that money on 2 june or those pending funds can be directly withdrawn without any document

oznacz moderatorów

ACART_ECOMMERCE
#9 Pomysłodawca#

i am talking about my sold items(check in MY SELL tab).

my payment of some of items i sold is pending and available for withdrawal on 2 june 2023

so do i need to give some sort of document when i will be withdrawing that money on 2 june or those pending funds can be directly withdrawn without any document.

Let me know if my account has some sort of restriction which will prevent me from taking out money on 2 June

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@ACART_ECOMMERCE I'll ask the payments team if you need to upload any documents. I will get back to you with an answer.

Ola
Moderatorka

ACART_ECOMMERCE
#9 Pomysłodawca#

Yes please do it mam as I can't sell further without this information 

oznacz moderatorów

ACART_ECOMMERCE
#9 Pomysłodawca#

@ko_alka 

Hello mam plz reply

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@ACART_ECOMMERCE I'll let you know, when I get an answer. Today is Sunday, so I will probably get an answer tomorrow.

Ola
Moderatorka

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@ACART_ECOMMERCE Your account is fully active and you do not need to send any documents. After 45 days, funds will automatically go to the available balance and will be ready for withdrawal.

Ola
Moderatorka