anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

How long does it take for my uploaded product to be displayed to customers?

BaoShengHeYang
#7 Wielbiciel#

How long does it take for my uploaded product to be displayed in the customer's view?
I'm a novice seller, and I started uploading a few products in the seller panel on April 4th, but until today, I still can't see the products I uploaded after searching as a customer. In the seller panel-my assortment, these products are listed as active, please see the screenshot. What is the reason for this situation that the front desk cannot find your own products?

我上传的商品后多久会在前台有展示?
我是新手卖家,4月4日的时候开始在卖家后台上传了几个商品,但是直至今天,我在前台搜索后依然是见不到我自己上传的商品的。而在后台my assortment那里,这几个商品是被列示成active的状态的,请看截图。请问这种前台搜不到自己商品的情况是什么原因呢?

Allegro error8.JPG

oznacz moderatorów
2 ODPOWIEDZI 2

BaoShengHeYang
#7 Wielbiciel#

And, I plan to make the four pairs of sunglasses on this as a variant, I used the same main image according to the guidelines in the seller's university, but Allegro's system does not automatically merge these four products together, so these four products can not be set into variants, how to operate to set the variants under the same main product?

并且,这上面的四副太阳眼镜我是打算做成变体的,我按照卖家大学里指引上所说的,用了同一个主图,但是Allegro的系统并没有自动把这四个商品合并到一起去,所以这四个商品没有被能设成变体,到底该怎么操作才能设成同一个主商品下的变体呢?

oznacz moderatorów

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@BaoShengHeYang offers from the screenshot are visible on Allegro:
There are different variants, but the main image is not right, because they are in different colors, and by the picture customers are not able to see it. 
Pictures should be from the same angle, but it should show the actual product, not some variant of it. 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów