anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

How many categories can one store list offers in?

KEENPICE
#8 Zapaleniec#

Dear Teachers,

Hope you are very well!

As to a new store, is there any limit to the categories in which the seller list offers? How many categories for the most one store can list offers in? In case we list different offers correctly in different home categories ( such as in Home & Garden and in Fashion ) in one store, does it affect the list position or lead to make us in the worse position in the buyer's searching result? 

Best regards!

Andy

oznacz moderatorów
8 ODPOWIEDZI 8

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@KEENPICE Hi Andy! You can have offers in as many categories as you want, as long of course as they are proper categories for this kind of product.  

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów

KEENPICE
#8 Zapaleniec#

Got it, thank you Monika!

Andy

oznacz moderatorów

KEENPICE
#8 Zapaleniec#

Dear Monika,

I can see some fuctions are not workable unless we change the language to Polski.  In another word, the Polski is the main language in Poland market, if we write the offer's title DIRECTLY in Polski ( not automatic translated into Polski) , would it make us to get a better poition in buyer' search than we write the titles in English?

Regards!

Andy

oznacz moderatorów

w_kiwi
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@KEENPICE Some options are not available for languages other than Polish, but this only applies to sales. Buyers are not affected. The offers are just as visible.

Wiktoria
Moderatorka

KEENPICE
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi Monika,

Sorry for bothering you again and again! Another question-

Why this notice ( see the attached picture bellow) always come out when I drafting on offer? According to the notice, I am not allowed to ship from outside of Poland, however, in the delivery setting section, the plat form allows us to ship from Asia to Poland or to Czech.I don't know if I misunderstood the rules about the delivery setting or make wrong setting?  How can I make correct setting to avoid the notice come out again?

Rgards!

Andy

微信截图_20240218215910.jpg

oznacz moderatorów

w_kiwi
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@KEENPICE I need to see your delivery price list. Please add screenshots.

Wiktoria
Moderatorka

KEENPICE
#8 Zapaleniec#

Dear Wiktoria,

Thank you for your reply!

My delivery setting is like bellow screenshot picture, please kindly help to check if is this delivery setting cause the problem?

Best regards!

Andy

delivery setting preview.jpg

oznacz moderatorów

w_kiwi
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@KEENPICE The above message is standard information for sellers sending goods from outside Poland. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with the rules in the countries you are sending to.

Wiktoria
Moderatorka