anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

No connection

MAMY ROZWIĄZANIE!
ib-elektroniks
#9 Pomysłodawca#

Hi, help me figure this out. I add a product, click list product, in the assortment I see the status No connection I click link to the Catalog again click list product. But the status does not change. What does it mean? Thank you. Another question, in what language to add the product for Poland and Czech Republic? If I fill in the characteristics in English they will be translated automatically?

1.png

oznacz moderatorów
27 ODPOWIEDZI 27
ib-elektroniks
#9 Pomysłodawca#
oznacz moderatorów
nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@ib-elektroniks The automatic translation works for Polish descriptions of offers posted for the Czech market.

About the problem with linking listings to products in the catalog - what exactly happens when you click on "link to the Catalog"?

Natalia
   Moderatorka

#9 Pomysłodawca#

ibelektroniks_0-1692818345007.png

click the save button and it binds to the catalog, but after a while it says "no connection" again.

ibelektroniks_1-1692818492298.pngibelektroniks_2-1692818537089.png

oznacz moderatorów
w_kiwi
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@ib-elektroniks Have you tried clearing your browser's cache yet? Please do this and then try linking the offer to the catalog again. Let me know if that doesn't help.

Wiktoria
Moderatorka

#9 Pomysłodawca#

Thanks, it seems to work, so far it's working) Just a question on one position

ibelektroniks_0-1692879109427.png

ibelektroniks_1-1692879150230.png

oznacz moderatorów
w_kiwi
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@ib-elektroniks I see that you are trying to associate offers with a catalog from the "My Assortment" tab. Please, try to edit offer 14204989684 directly and link it to the catalog there.

Wiktoria
Moderatorka

#9 Pomysłodawca#

Cleaned the cache, half a day was fine, now again, no connection(

ibelektroniks_0-1692902629313.png

oznacz moderatorów
ib-elektroniks
#9 Pomysłodawca#

Screenshot_3.jpg
added 32 items, but no add to cart button appears

oznacz moderatorów
w_kiwi
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@ib-elektroniks I will report both issues to our technical department. For this, I ask you to add new screenshots, only this time make them cover the entire screen. In addition, I am asking you to copy a few offer numbers that have been disconnected from the catalog.

Wiktoria
Moderatorka

#9 Pomysłodawca#

ibelektroniks_0-1692973386401.png

ibelektroniks_1-1692973490630.pngibelektroniks_2-1692973559261.png

ID: 14216756110

ID: 14216735043

ID: 14180773640

oznacz moderatorów
w_kiwi
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@ib-elektroniks Thank you very much for all the information. I've already forwarded the report. I'll get back to you with an answer as soon as I know more.

Wiktoria
Moderatorka

#9 Pomysłodawca#

Good afternoon, no decision yet from tech support on our issue?

oznacz moderatorów
ib-elektroniks
#9 Pomysłodawca#

Good morning, please advise me, can I continue to display the product while tech support solves our issue? Or is it better to wait, due to the fact that I am doing something wrong?

oznacz moderatorów
w_kiwi
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@ib-elektroniks I'm very sorry, but I still haven't received an answer in your case, so I can't advise you. You can add new offers, but I can't guarantee that they won't be affected as well.

Wiktoria
Moderatorka

Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@ib-elektroniks I'm sorry you had to wait for an answer. I received information that your listings have been unpinned from the catalog because the products you pinned them to have been removed. From August 14, 2023, we verify products in the catalog and remove those that have incorrect EAN codes. You will also not create a new product if the EAN code you enter is incorrect.

Wiktoria
Moderatorka

#9 Pomysłodawca#

Good afternoon, please advise, we paid off the balance owed in the morning, the reply came back that the payment was accepted. But until now the balance has not been updated. We have 133 goods got to the section "expired" and can not put them back in the active, is it because the balance is negative? A customer is waiting to buy an item and the item says that the offer is expired.

oznacz moderatorów
w_kiwi
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@ib-elektroniks Account restrictions have been canceled. You can now place offers.

Wiktoria
Moderatorka

#9 Pomysłodawca#

Thank you, can you please tell me why half of the items went into the expired category? Do they have some kind of expiration date and need to be reinstated periodically?

oznacz moderatorów
_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@ib-elektroniks You can relist a buy now offer or an auction within 60 days of its expiration date. If you want to relist your offers go to the My Assortment tab, click more next to a given offer. Then, click relist.

Ola
   Moderatorka