anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

no delivery address provided by buyer. how to contact the buyer?

MAMY ROZWIĄZANIE!
ACART_ECOMMERCE
#9 Pomysłodawca#

Screenshot (37).pngScreenshot (38).png

oznacz moderatorów
14 ODPOWIEDZI 14
ACART_ECOMMERCE
#9 Pomysłodawca#

buyer of my latest order(order date 3 may)  did not provide any delivery address. how should i connect to buyer

oznacz moderatorów
ACART_ECOMMERCE
#9 Pomysłodawca#

Screenshot (37).pngScreenshot (38).png

oznacz moderatorów
Client:44052296
#21 Demiurg#

@ACART_ECOMMERCE możesz odpisać przez e-mail lub poprzez centrum wiadomości 

oznacz moderatorów
ACART_ECOMMERCE
#9 Pomysłodawca#

allegro does not provides buyer actual email address to seller. i only have this masked email of buyer aqbzbnhiy7+3f720ae05@allegromail.pl on  which no message can be sent.

in message center it asks for recipent login which i dont have

oznacz moderatorów
ACART_ECOMMERCE
#9 Pomysłodawca#

i have tried to put masked email of buyer, phone number of buyer and the name of buyer in recipient login  but it does not works 

see in photos below

oznacz moderatorów
Monika__L
#15 Entuzjasta#

this email is ok. Message sent on this email is equal a message sento by message centre. But you have to send it using your e-mail address registered in Allegro.

oznacz moderatorów
Monika__L
#15 Entuzjasta#

of course you have his login

oznacz moderatorów
Monika__L
#15 Entuzjasta#

did your buyer paid for the order??

oznacz moderatorów
ACART_ECOMMERCE
#9 Pomysłodawca#

it says payment started

oznacz moderatorów
ACART_ECOMMERCE
#9 Pomysłodawca#

Screenshot (43).png

oznacz moderatorów
Monika__L
#15 Entuzjasta#

we cannot see anything you provide. Moderator should accept it first. Maybe they will come here.

oznacz moderatorów
Monika__L
#15 Entuzjasta#

that's why you don't have full info. Payment wasn't done. When (if) he pays you will have all you need .

oznacz moderatorów
w_kiwi
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@ACART_ECOMMERCE  exactly as @Monika__L  said. The client's address will be visible to you once the payment is completed. 🙂

Wiktoria
Moderatorka

#7 Wielbiciel#

If the buyer has not provided a delivery address, it is important to contact them to obtain the necessary information. Here are a few steps you can take to reach out to the buyer:

1. Check the buyer's contact details: Review the information you have regarding the buyer's contact information, such as their email address or phone number. This information is typically available through the platform or system you are using for the transaction.

2. Send a direct message: Use the provided contact details to send a direct message to the buyer. If you have their email address, compose a polite email explaining the situation and kindly ask them to provide their delivery address. If you have their phone number, you can send a text message or give them a call to discuss the matter.

3. Utilize the platform's messaging system: If you are using a platform or marketplace, such as an online shopping website, check if they have a messaging system. Send a message to the buyer through the platform, explaining the issue and requesting the delivery address.

4. Follow up and be patient: If you don't receive an immediate response, it's essential to follow up after a reasonable period. Sometimes, buyers may overlook or delay responding to messages. Be patient and give them some time to get back to you.

Remember to maintain a professional and courteous tone in your communication. Providing clear instructions and emphasizing the importance of obtaining the delivery address will help facilitate the transaction.

oznacz moderatorów