anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Problem wit VAT

AlakOU
#7 Wielbiciel#

Hello. 

Does anybody had problem with adding VAT nr? We registered our company when we did not had a VAT nr. Then, when we got our VAT nr, we tried to add it. But now, we dealing with diffrent documents more than one month, and Allegro still can not add our new VAT nr to the system. We are very desperate about this situation. No body dont answer our emails, and we were adding the documents what they are asking us more than 5 times. What shall we do ?

oznacz moderatorów
4 ODPOWIEDZI 4

_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@AlakOU due to the email you received yesterday, we are very sorry for the delay. We have contacted the payment operator to hasten the process of your verification.  

Ola
   Moderatorka

AlakOU
#7 Wielbiciel#

Hello.

We are still waiting for aprove (company verification).

BR.
Alak OÜ
oznacz moderatorów

_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@AlakOU I am really sorry but we still explain your verification with payment operator - PayU have already accepted your documents, but right now we have to do the same process with another one, Przelewy24. 

Ola
   Moderatorka

AlakOU
#7 Wielbiciel#

Thank you. Verification confirmed.

There is another question. I added VAT nr, but the price is still in brutto. When i add product in cart i have this message "You are about to buy a product from an international seller at a gross price that cannot be changed despite a different VAT rate". How do I buy a product with a net price?

oznacz moderatorów