anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

What are the banks that are accepted in Allegro?

Client:114786244
#8 Zapaleniec#

@w_kiwi@ko_alka@la_nika@nat_not@_HolaOla_ 

Hello everyone,

We are a Canadian company and we are planning to be a seller in Allegro. Can I ask what are the list of banks that are accepted in Allegro considering that we are from Canada. Thank you.

oznacz moderatorów
9 ODPOWIEDZI 9

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:114786244 Hello. We don't have a list of banks. During verification, select the withdrawal method as "to a bank abroad". However, your bank must accept transfers in PLN. You can also use Revolut or Transferwise

Ola
Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

@ko_alka Hi, thanks for the quick response. I am just making sure that this bank will be used to withdraw sales from a seller's account. Can Revolut or Wise be used?

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:114786244 Yes, Revolut and Transferwise are accepted. 

Ola
Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

@ko_alka 

Hello,

I tried to setup a bank in my seller account but I haven't seen Wise or Revolut here. Can you share with me how to setup Wise or Revolut account as my payout bank?

Hoping for your response.

Client114786244_0-1696493052741.png

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:114786244 Just choose "Bank account". 

It is important that the Revolut bank address is entered correctly.

For an account registered in the UK, the beginning of the account number will start with GBxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

For an account registered in Lithuania, the beginning of the account number will begin with LTxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

For an account registered in France, the beginning of the account number will begin with FRxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Revolut data must be entered in the bank settings:

BIC/SWIFT code:
Bank name:
Bank address:
Bank country:

You will find this information in your Revolut account.

Ola
Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

@ko_alka Thank you for the response. But, my bank is registered in Canada. I preferred Wise than Revolut.

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:114786244  Still: choose "Bank acconut".

Transferwise is a payment intermediary and in the case of verification transfers, they are most often sent from Transferwise technical accounts. The operators' approach is that if they receive exactly the same data from Transferwise as in the Allegro account settings (and not the technical account), then the verification will be accepted.

Ola
Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

@ko_alka One last question. is Bank that I use for registering the account can be different from the bank that I use to be paid from my profit of Allegro sales? Or there's only 1 bank account to register and can be used for Payout also?

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:114786244 It should be the same bank, but if the owner's personal data match the data on the Allegro account, the payment operator should not cause any problems and just accept the account.

Ola
Moderatorka