anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Z jakiego okresu pochodzi informacja dotycząca zakupów w ofercie?

Gloriana
#2 Obserwator#

co to znaczy, że 100 lub 200 klientów kupiło ten przedmiot? Czy odnosi się to do miesiąca lub ogólnej sprzedaży tego produktu od czasu wystawienia na aukcję?
proszę odpowiedz.
Dzięki.

oznacz moderatorów
4 ODPOWIEDZI 4

LEW433
#21 Demiurg#

zawsze było z 30dni.

oznacz moderatorów

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Gloriana ta informacja odnosi się do ilości kupujących (nie ilości sprzedanych produktów) w ciągu ostatnich 30 dni 🙂 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów

Gloriana
#2 Obserwator#

thanks for the compliment. could you please guide me more about the sales on this platform cause i am new here. prior to that i was selling on **piiip** and each products was like sold for thousands and hundreds of time in a month, but here i haven't seen a single product bought by people for more than 1000. could you please tell me that whether there are categories where a single product is bought for more than 1000 of times. thanks.

oznacz moderatorów

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Gloriana to be honest I'm not sure how to answer your question, maybe the difference comes from the outreach, if you were selling on some worldwide platform it might get more sales, or maybe it is showing the sales of products not a specific offer. 
Here you don't see the amount of products sold, but how many people bought in this particular offer. 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów