anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Allegro Smart

Client:107875429
#8 Zapaleniec#

I am still awaiting assistance with my Allegro Smart Package. I purchased it in November of last year, and I am supposed to have free delivery available until November 2023. However, for some reason, you have canceled my purchased Smart Package, and now I am being asked to pay for delivery, and the app is suggesting that I buy the smart package again. On what grounds was my paid Smart Package suspended?

Payment amount 59.90 PLN Payment ID 7ab57440-6b24-11ed-b0d7-fdfd6e713305 Payment charge date 23 Nov. 2022, 12:48:12 Payment method Karta płatniczaScreenshot 2023-08-28 at 09.26.57.png

oznacz moderatorów
8 ODPOWIEDZI 8

LEW433
#21 Demiurg#
oznacz moderatorów

#8 Zapaleniec#

Thank you but I've already written them many times. Allegro ignores my messages and didn't help 😞

oznacz moderatorów

az1rael
#21 Demiurg#

Smart free deliveries are only on Poland teritory i think 

oznacz moderatorów

#8 Zapaleniec#

Thank you. I know. I live in Krakow and all my deliveries were to Krakow. 

oznacz moderatorów

az1rael
#21 Demiurg#

Maybe you have multiple accounts and have smart on one of them and others in family that ended smart 03.07.2023 so smart is available only on main?

oznacz moderatorów

#8 Zapaleniec#

I have only one main account and use them all the time. I know about the smart family free delivery cancelation, but anyway my account was main and I paid for the subscription by myself.

Thank you for helping to identify the reasons for the issue. It's very unfortunate that Allegro support is ignoring my case and not trying to assist.

oznacz moderatorów

az1rael
#21 Demiurg#

@w_kiwi @ko_alka @la_nika @nat_not @_HolaOla_  lets try to call moderators support 

oznacz moderatorów

w_kiwi
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:107875429 I see that today you wrote to us by e-mail via the form. There have been no previous contact attempts from the account you are now posting from. Please wait for a response in ticket number 35547297. If you do not receive a response within 2 days, please write to us here. I will make the appropriate intervention.

Wiktoria
Moderatorka