Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

my offers are not visible

MAMY ROZWIĄZANIE!
KEENPICE
#8 Zapaleniec#

Dear Administrator,

I need your kind help!

After I listing my offers, I can see my offers' status are active. However, when I open one of my offers, and click the section of all seller's items at the right side of the page, I can not see any my offers yet. The search result is showing that it seems we do not have what you are searching for. Is that means that my offers are not listed successfully? Would you please kindly help to check my account is there any problem and why my offers can't show?

Thank you very much in advance!

Look forwards to your quick reply!

Andy

oznacz moderatorów
4 ODPOWIEDZI 4
ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@KEENPICE Offers are active and visible.

ko_alka_0-1705911196155.png

The thing is that you check the visibility of offers from your business account, not issue an invoice. For this reason, you won't see these offers in your business account. You need to switch the account view in your dashboard to the consumer account view.

More info here: https://allegro.pl/pomoc/aktualnosci/wprowadzilismy-zmiany-w-wyswietlaniu-ofert-na-allegro-business-... 

Ola
Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

Dear Moderatorka,

Thank you very much for your kind guiding! I got it now. Thanks again!

Andy

oznacz moderatorów
KEENPICE
#8 Zapaleniec#

Dear Moderatorka,

Hope you are very well!

Still as to my offers visability issue, when I go to the Allegro customer account view and search my offers with some key words of my offers' titles( i DO NOT choose the option szukaj tez w opisach ofert), I CAN NOT find my offer in the search result( see bellow attached picture in red frames).

1.jpg

However, when I search them with the same key words( for this time I DO choose the option szukaj tez w opisach ofert), I CAN find my offers in the search results( see bellow picture with red frames). Could  you help to explain what is the reason cause the problem? I am worry that even though I pay money to advertise, the potential buyers sticll can not see my offers in their searching . 

2.jpg

Looforward to your kindly reply!

Andy

oznacz moderatorów
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

Hi Andy! @KEENPICE  If you change the language settings, then you will see your offer.
When chosen language is Polish:

la_nika_0-1706108600478.png

When chosen language is English:

la_nika_1-1706108701976.png

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów