Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Personal pickup & prepayment

MAMY ROZWIĄZANIE!
Client:67648555
#8 Zapaleniec#

Siema everyone 

(sorry ale mój polski jest only at Biedronka level 😭)

So yesterday someone bought one of my items, pretty expensive, with prepayment and personal pickup. I see the money, can be withdrawn but I haven’t yet. 

We chatted and decided to meet later today. 

dunno about the safety of this.
Do I need to create an itemized list and sign together? I might be a bit paranoid (coming from a country with quite high fraud rate) but I don’t want them to pickup the item then ask for a refund/ chargeback. 

it’s the first time when doing a personal pickup, had many delivery without issues but this one it’s a bit strange for me. 

dziękuję bardzo ☺️ 

Polski Translate:

Siema wszystkim

(przepraszam, ale mój polski jest tylko na poziomie Biedronki 😭)

Tak więc wczoraj ktoś kupił jedną z moich rzeczy, dość drogą, z przedpłatą i odbiorem osobistym. Widzę pieniądze, można je wypłacić, ale jeszcze tego nie zrobiłem.

Porozmawialiśmy i postanowiliśmy spotkać się dzisiaj później.

nie wiem, co z tym bezpieczeństwem.
Czy muszę utworzyć szczegółową listę i podpisać się razem? Mogę mieć lekką paranoję (pochodzę z kraju o dość wysokim wskaźniku oszustw), ale nie chcę, żeby odebrali przedmiot, a następnie poprosili o zwrot pieniędzy/obciążenie zwrotne.

to pierwszy raz, kiedy robię odbiór osobisty, miałem wiele dostaw bez problemów, ale ta jest dla mnie trochę dziwna.

dziękuję bardzo ☺️

oznacz moderatorów
4 ODPOWIEDZI 4
komis-bell
#21 Demiurg#

When handing over the goods, write down a statement with the buyer and include in it that the buyer confirms receipt of the goods. The Statement should also include the meeting place, date and time. It will also be good if these arrangements are confirmed in correspondence with the buyer.

oznacz moderatorów
_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:67648555 can you give me a link or number offer, which you are talking about? Is it this one: https://allegrolokalnie.pl/oferta/fujifilm-xt30-1855

Ola
   Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

Hey @_HolaOla_ 

cc028a32-2f63-4efc-8100-8e20c47f7cc1

Fujifilm XT-30 2 obiektywy + dodatki | Kraków | Kup teraz na Allegro Lokalnie

This one. I added different bundles and once one sold I deactivated the other ones

oznacz moderatorów
_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:67648555 thanks! I have checked your transaction and there is nothing disturbing here, but as @komis-bell said the buyer should sign a confirmation that he received the item. 

Ola
   Moderatorka