anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Company account getting suspension

Ayatash98
#7 Wielbiciel#

Hello,

I have a new company registered in Poland and i have registered to allegro portal as seller, unfortunately after a few days (that i was selling already), both my company and payout method got rejected,

i have contacted allegro support but they did not give anything reasonable than saying that account was rejected by payu and decision is made and its not possible to change! even though payu support told me that there is no issue,

my question is, is the a place/authority in allegro that can take appeals? or tell what was wrong and how the company should fix it than just blocking the account?

what is the approach to find solution for problems?

oznacz moderatorów
4 ODPOWIEDZI 4

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Ayatash98 You are currently unable to withdraw funds as your account is suspended. Explain the account ban with the Security Department: https://allegro.pl/pomoc/kontakt?kategoria=8b463d9b-b539-4537-a631-a4b68c62582e 

Ola
Moderatorka

Ayatash98
#7 Wielbiciel#

Issue is not with personal account, im talking about business/company account which i could make one time withdraw,

Using contact form wasnt helpful becuase they just told it is what it is and i cant make a appeal and decision is made! I want to know what is the problem exactly and fix it,  is there any other a way to contact decision making authority to contact?

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Ayatash98 Then continue your email correspondence from your business account. There is no other way of contact.

Ola
Moderatorka

Ayatash98
#7 Wielbiciel#

As i said 2 time before we couldnt solve the problem thats why im writing here,

I understand the support, again attitude is it is what it is! 

Thank you

oznacz moderatorów