anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

how to solve"account has been suspended due to negative verification by the payment operator"

Annora123
#1 Nowicjusz#

My account was suddenly frozen, what should I do?
I still super sell
Today I received an email from Allegro saying that my payment operator has negative verification, what should I do? I use pingpong to collect payments. How can I save my store?
The following is the content of the email
“Your Allegro account has been suspended due to negative verification by the payment operator. The suspension of your Allegro account results from the provision of paragraph 8.4 of our Terms & Conditions.
What this means for you
We have removed all your listed offers and canceled bids placed in auctions, and implemented a temporary hold on paying out funds from Allegro Finance (Allegro Terms & Conditions, Appendix 7a, paragraph 2.2. and Appendix 7b, paragraph 3.2.).
Your account will remain suspended for an indefinite period unless the operator resumes their cooperation with you. Contact your operator to resolve this problem.
Important! Do not use the "Reply" option, as we will not get your message this way.
Attention! Please, do not use the "Reply" option, as we will not get your message this way.
--
Best regards,
The Allegro Team
Allegro Terms & Conditions
Allegro Terms & Conditions guide

"

oznacz moderatorów
1 ODPOWIEDŹ 1

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Annora123 Hi. I'm sorry, but you have to write to us via the form and explain this situation: https://allegro.pl/pomoc/kontakt 

Ola
Moderatorka