anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Suspension experience

Digitalcommerce
#7 Wielbiciel#

Good morning, I would like to share my sales experience on Allegro from 20 days since now.

I state that I am a professional seller with a history, as of today, of 886 orders (from January to now) in 17 sales channels.

Yesterday my account was blocked "for security checks": I sent all the requested information (also via video!) but now the sales account is still blocked.

In addition, paradoxically, this morning I was charged for the promotions for the ads they removed (yesterday).

Until now, such a thing had never happened to me also because, nowadays, checks on company information are done in complete simplicity through easy-to-consult databases before accepting a professional seller.

I will evaluate whether to take legal action and still sell on this marketplace.

Hello everybody.

oznacz moderatorów
2 ODPOWIEDZI 2

_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Digitalcommerce I checked your correspondence with the security team and your last message was sent this morning so please wait patiently for the next reply from our team.  We reply to all messages in the right order.  

Ola
   Moderatorka

Digitalcommerce
#7 Wielbiciel#

The answer came and it was not exhaustive. However, I performed what you requested and await a new response.

The fact that you do not accept the read confirmation of the incoming email from your "security" department for legal value says a lot about your working method.

You are probably used to dealing with unprofessional and scam clients.

As far as I'm concerned, the sales experience is bad and I will leave your marketplace because the (serious) seller is not protected: in this regard, he can find dozens of posts online that affirm the truthfulness of my statements.

oznacz moderatorów