anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Nie jestem właścicielem firmy, ale chcę kupić produkt na tej firmie, za co otrzymam później zwrot pi

MAMY ROZWIĄZANIE!
Client:92033199
#7 Wielbiciel#

Hello,

Nie jestem właścicielem firmy, ale chcę kupić produkt na tej firmie, za co otrzymam później zwrot pieniędzy.

Jestem z Litwy, muszę kupić od litewskiej firmy, ale nie ma możliwości wpisania kodu firmy, adresu, tylko mój adres i nazwa firmy. Gdzie wpisać kod firmy?

oznacz moderatorów
7 ODPOWIEDZI 7
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:92033199 czy chodzi o to, że chcesz kupić przedmiot i poprosić o fakturę na dane firmy, której nie jesteś właścicielem? Czy o coś innego? Napisz proszę dokładniej (jeśli będzie Ci łatwiej to opisz to po angielsku).  

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów
#7 Wielbiciel#

I am a representative of the company, but not the owner.  I need to purchase a product and issue an invoice as a "company" not as an individual. I need to enter the name of the company, its number and address. But it is possible to write only the name of the company.I will pay as normal, but I need a invoice in the name of the company. 

In short, I want to buy item "x" and issue an invoice suitable for Lithuania.  It consists of company name, code, address.

oznacz moderatorów
#7 Wielbiciel#

Client92033199_1-1693854829008.png

oznacz moderatorów
#7 Wielbiciel#

For example:

Client92033199_0-1693860563953.png

There are three points that are important to me that I need to include in the invoice. The photo is provided as an example of how company data looks like. Not only the name of the company is important.

oznacz moderatorów
#7 Wielbiciel#
oznacz moderatorów
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:92033199 I have to ask for your patience, I have to consult this issue and I will let you know as soon as I get the answer. 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:92033199 firstly because this is your first purchase you have to fill the form and put there your contact info: name, address etc. In the form for the purchase with invoice, you can only put Polish company number (NIP) so to get the invoice, please contact the seller and give him the information (and company details) before you make the purchase. 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów