anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Why I get my refund without delivery fee???

Client:104380361
#7 Wielbiciel#

I already ordered some items on 2nd Dec. However delivery is being delayed continuously up to on 15th Dec. So, I claimed the company. After all, They already refund items fee.  

My total payment fee is around 74.34 pln including delivery fee. but  I got refund only 63.39pln. 

Why is the delivery fee (10.95pln) not refundable?

Please process the refund.

Thank you.

oznacz moderatorów
6 ODPOWIEDZI 6

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:104380361 is this is about the order no fed2e732-7278-11ed-806f-fda854279e39?
Did you use the return form available here?
If the answer is yes than the seller should return the cheaper delivery cost available in the offer (8,99 zł in this case). Please contact the seller in that matter. 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów

#7 Wielbiciel#

The order number is correct, but this order number contains multiple products. Among them, two products were not delivered, and two products were refunded, but the shipping fee of 10.95 PLN was not refunded.NUMBER IS 12653331399, 10191959451

Contacting the seller did not solve the problem, so I inquired here. The seller only refunded the product price.

Please solve this matter.

oznacz moderatorów

#7 Wielbiciel#

캡처.JPG

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:104380361 Please contact the seller. Start a discussion in case of problems: https://allegro.pl/moje-allegro/zakupy/dyskusje/nowa 

Ola
Moderatorka

#7 Wielbiciel#

How many times do I tell you that I already talked to the seller and got a refund for the cost of the item? Only the shipping fee of 10.95pln was non-refundable.

캡처.JPG

oznacz moderatorów

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:104380361 like I wrote before, the seller should also return  the cheaper delivery cost available in the offer (8,99 zł in this case). And this is why you should contact the seller again.
I see that you and the seller have a communication problem, so we will contact him to explain that he should also return the cost of the delivery. I hope it will help. 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów