anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Box of the Binoculars "Celestron SkyMaster 25x70" has broken seal.

Client:125321770
#7 Wielbiciel#

Hello Community,

Recently, I bought Binoculars "Celestron SkyMaster 25x70". I ordered them from Allegro and seller is "military-zone" store from Poland. I live in Czech Republic. I ordered this binoculars as new. Once it was delivered, I noticed that box of the binoculars was unsealed. "Military-zone" store claims that binoculars is new. Does anyone know if it's normal that box was unsealed? Maybe someone has such experience already. Photo of the unsealed box attached, I highlighted broken seal on the photo.

broken_seal.png

oznacz moderatorów
2 ODPOWIEDZI 2

LEW433
#21 Demiurg#

Pudełko otwarte, tak. Pytanie czy są uszkodzenia, czy oferta jest zgodna z opisem?

oznacz moderatorów

Client:125321770
#7 Wielbiciel#

It looks fine, I didn't find any damages there. One of the binoculars lens had a bit of dirt on it, but maybe it was from the factory. Inside the box, packaging was very accurate. Overall, binoculars looks really new. But I'm still in doubt, why box had its seal broken. Maybe this binoculars was returned from the previous buyer? Usually, stores should notify in the product description that the product was returned by previous buyer, but in the description there were not anything like this and also "military-zone" store claims that binoculars is new. Does anybody have experience buying from "military-zone" store?

oznacz moderatorów