anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Seller refuses refund of money and product that does not match description

Client:80262761
#3 Debiutant#

Hello, everybody,

A few days ago I bought a used CD album on Allegro, after unpacking, I set out that it is not an official release, paper print in cd case is just home made, which was not listed in the product description. Disc itself looks like official... After playing the disc, I also found that the CD is skipping on one song and not able to play smooth. Despite his description was 5/6 - Very good condition. The seller denies the error of damage the record and also the fact that the CD is unofficial. In this case I proposed to return 100% of my paid price (product price + postage). The seller does not want to accept this. In this case I want to ask for help in the area of customer support, because I refuse to be deceived as a customer and have to pay for a false and damaged product, for product delivery and at the same time pay the postage again when returning. What a I can do?

oznacz moderatorów
7 ODPOWIEDZI 7

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:80262761 I don't see any purchase in your account, did you make it on another account?
In this case, it is best to start a discussion with the seller: https://allegro.pl/moje-allegro/zakupy/dyskusje/nowa  and report all observations to the product. In the discussion, you will be able to ask an Allegro employee for help.

Ola
Moderatorka

#3 Debiutant#

Hello, Unfortunately I made a one -time purchase without login. My fault.  This link does not works fo me 😕

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:80262761 It is just not possible to buy on Allegro without logging in. Either you were logged in to a different account or you made purchases outside Allegro.

Ola
Moderatorka

#3 Debiutant#

I bought this as a guest without registration or login 😕

Client80262761_0-1688495281415.png

oznacz moderatorów

#3 Debiutant#

Is there any chance to contact allegro customer support for help?

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:80262761 Ok, so you are using allegro.cz (no allegro.pl), right? Write to us here: https://allegro.pl/pomoc/kontakt and send a payment confirmation. We will find this order.

Ola
Moderatorka

#3 Debiutant#

Oh, I am sorry. Yes, allegro.cz.

Thank you for help! 🙂

oznacz moderatorów