anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Why the browser opens extra window for Allegro Pay

Client:100367512
#9 Pomysłodawca#

Hi,
I'd like to highlight major inconvenience point with the site: after a certain timeout, extra browser window is opened without my consent and w/o any activity related to the payment methods - advertising me AllegroPay. I think this kind of aggressive marketing with annoying popups was abondonned by most of reputable sites. Please forward my feedback to the relevant product owners: imagine you came to Beidronka or Carrefour to buy an icecream or just came to see how much is the fish, and at some point you find in your basket some totally irrelevant thing, like a brick, a flower pot or a book by mr. Kachynski/whoever. And this happens all the time you come to this supermarket -- and you have to put it away from your basket every time just beacause the supermarket desperately wanted you to buy that stuff. 
Thanks

oznacz moderatorów
1 ODPOWIEDŹ 1

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:100367512 Hello! Thank you for your message and I will gladly pass your feedback on to the appropriate team, but first I will ask you for information on which browser you are using and which system you are using. A screenshot would also be useful to make the verification easier.

Ola
Moderatorka