anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Canceling order

MAMY ROZWIĄZANIE!
Client:104988654
#8 Zapaleniec#

I've just ordered an item by mistake (thought it was a collector's edition with a figure inside, but it's not).

I tried to cancel the order immediately, but couldn't find any button like that. Except the "return the item" or something like that, I don't understand Polish lang, sorry.

So I clicked on it and on the third page it asked me to tell a way I'm going to return the item. But how can I return the item if I just ordered it and haven't received? 

The order status is in "just paid" step. So I bet the seller even doesn't know that this order exists and didn't pack or send it to me.

I see new status that I have already returned all the items. But at the same time I received a mail to my box that I should return the item first.

So, what should I do now to cancel the order? Is it in what status now?

ORDER NUMBER

313e7f43-d459-11ec-a231-8bce3610d514

Screenshot 2022-05-15 at 17.32.53.png
Screenshot 2022-05-15 at 17.45.08.png
Screenshot 2022-05-15 at 17.41.18.png
Screenshot 2022-05-15 at 17.45.52.png
oznacz moderatorów
3 ODPOWIEDZI 3
Halfrunt
#18 Luminarz#

Isto é o que parece. para cancelar a sua encomenda, deverá devolvê-la, mesmo que ainda não a tenha recebido. você rescindir o contrato dessa maneira. o vendedor devolverá os fundos, ele tem até 14 dias.

oznacz moderatorów
Client:104988654
#8 Zapaleniec#

I dont understand. Is this a local Poland law about so that the seller must send this item to me before their will be able to cancel the order? I”m a bit confused. I”m 43 yo, have been buying stuff online for 20 years already and this is the first time I see such a weird rule.

oznacz moderatorów
mr_oma
Była Moderatorka
Była Moderatorka

@Client:104988654, the option "returning the goods" is your resignation. Don't worry about the e-mail message. Just pick a random shipping method.

Maja
   Moderatorka