anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

How to use the english version of allegro?

MAMY ROZWIĄZANIE!
Client:101476927
#7 Wielbiciel#

I want to buy things on allegro but I can't understand the website. How do I switch the user language to english? I'm German. I'm just looking for the least common denominator. It seems some things have an english translation but somehow not the main site? I'm super lost. I managed to get myself a user account but when it comes to ordering I can't even understand if i'd be able to order from Poland to Germany. Also no phone number to call to ask questions. Please help

oznacz moderatorów
6 ODPOWIEDZI 6
sophie-bunny
#13 Ambasador#
oznacz moderatorów
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:101476927  UPDATE 22.02.2022 

From today the Allegro platform is available to buyers from all over the European Union:

We are translating messages in the chat, discussions, comments and products reviews. If buyer sends a message in one of 27 languages listed here, we will automatically translate it to Polish for the seller. 

You can change the language in several ways:

1. By clicking flag or a country code here (on a main webpage):

la_nika_0-1645520162045.png

2. By changing location setting here:

la_nika_1-1645520478491.png

3. In the footer of the webpage:

la_nika_2-1645520616048.png

Whichever way you'll choose you will see this:

la_nika_3-1645520675833.png

This way you can set up your account 🙂  Below you can find information which features you can use if you change the settings:

la_nika_0-1645521180870.png

If you have any question, feel free to ask it here - our community will be happy to help!

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów
Client:102795724
#7 Wielbiciel#

I also use google translate to find the reply button because it could mean to report the comment. Just make an English version, the company would be open to more clients around the world. 

oznacz moderatorów
_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:102795724 If you want to change a language version of Allegro Gadane, you can switch it to English here:

_HolaOla__0-1638263095027.png

Ola
   Moderatorka

#7 Wielbiciel#

I would like to change website language, but I found your recommendation:

https://spolecznosc.allegro.pl/t5/dyskusje-kupuj%C4%85cych/how-to-use-the-english-version-of-allegro...

Okay, but i cant leave comments and click buttons, the site just stops and throws a bunch of errors in website and console.

And also there is no way to attach a picture with these errors right now.

oznacz moderatorów
mr_oma
Była Moderatorka
Była Moderatorka

@Client:102326487, can I ask you for screenshots of these errors? You can send them by an
e-mail to spolecznosc@allegro.pl 🙂 What browser are you using?

Maja
   Moderatorka