anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

I don't have pick up PIN

Client:89878408
#7 Wielbiciel#

Hi everyone,

Is it normal that poczta polska didn't provide the code? My pack arrived in pick up point but they didn't provide any PIN.

How should I do now? Allegro has always their consultant busy and this app is never useful

Thanks

oznacz moderatorów
4 ODPOWIEDZI 4

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

Hi @Client:89878408!  I'm sorry, but you didn't provide your Polish phone number, the PIN was sent by e-mail, I understand that you didn't receive it. However, I must ask you to be patient. From what I see, the seller contacted Poczta Polska regarding this matter, and they must send you the code if for some reason you did not receive it.

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów

#7 Wielbiciel#

Hi 

No. I don't have any pin in my email. Nor for this order nor for the previous one. They forgot to send me. About polish number, I gave them some days ago and after it they said that they can give to the courier. So the courier had my phone number before receiving my pack.

Now what should I do?

Thanks

oznacz moderatorów

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

Hi @Client:89878408! The only thing I can suggest at the moment is to contact Pocztex support. Only they can give you the pin.

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów

#7 Wielbiciel#

Hi 

I am calling and waiting the connection with a consultant but still voice mail. 

Allegro should contact Poczta Polska and push them to give me my code and without code Zabka doesn't give my pack.

What is possible to do? Can Allegro call Poczta Polska and say them to work properly?

Thank you. Federico

oznacz moderatorów