anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Return a product. I do not have bank account of 26 numbers.

Client:91277591
#7 Wielbiciel#

I have bought a product but it's broken, so I would like to return it back.

In the Return Form says that I need a bank account of 26 numbers, but I have not that, because I paid with the Revolut card (16 numbers) and I have an account of 20 numbers.

This is why I can't continue with the Return.

What can I do?

oznacz moderatorów
7 ODPOWIEDZI 7

xyz96
#21 Demiurg#

@Client:91277591 

You are under no obligation to return using the Allegro form. Make a regular return, send the goods back with a declaration of withdrawal from the contract and provide your account number for the refund. You can also send the seller a self-declaration by e-mail, and then return the goods. You have 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods to send the statement, and 14 days from the date of sending the statement to return the goods.

oznacz moderatorów

#7 Wielbiciel#

Hello,

And how could I do all of this? It is the first time that I return back a product.

oznacz moderatorów

mr_oma
Była Moderatorka
Była Moderatorka

@Client:91277591, the withdrawal form is available only in the Polish version of the website. If you are using the English-language version of Allegro, to use the withdrawal form, you should change the website language to Polish. 

You can read about all the next steps related to the return of a product here.

Maja
   Moderatorka

#7 Wielbiciel#

Hello,

But would I need to pay the devolution or what? I can't fill the form because I have not that large number of account.

How can I send the product to the seller?

oznacz moderatorów

annas14-firma
#16 Inspirator#
oznacz moderatorów

_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:91277591  All information and address of the Seller you will find in the details of the purchase here. In withdrawal form in our system, polish bank account with 26 number is obligatory, so if you you don't have any polish account, you have two option:

• use a form from an article, and write there bank account number of your family or friend,
  • send a private massage or e-mail to the Seller with your bank account number, so he could make a refund directly to your bank account.
   Ola
   Moderatorka

Pari_79
#1 Nowicjusz#

What about canceling a purchase?
The seller made a mistake, immediately refunded the money and asked me to cancel the order, to avoid fees. I can't do it, just because of the rule of 26 number account. Why is the IBAN not accepted on the cancellation form ?

oznacz moderatorów