anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

VAT free export sales

AutodisLT
#7 Wielbiciel#

Hello everyone,

We are company outside Poland. We want to buy in Allegro (delivery for example to Lithuania) and get invoices without VAT, because we are going to pay it in our country. I contacted few sellers from whom I'd like to buy, but so far none of them agreed or understood what I am trying to achieve. And I haven't found any of instruments that would be integrated in Allegro platform to easily buy VAT free.

oznacz moderatorów
5 ODPOWIEDZI 5

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@AutodisLT Hello. The invoice is the basic document confirming the transaction that is subject to tax on goods and services. It is also the basis for proper tax settlement. Value-added tax payers are required to document via VAT invoices. All deliveries made as part of mail order sales abroad will be subject to the regulations in force in Poland. Not all sellers have the option to sell you products without an invoice without VAT.

Ola
Moderatorka

AutodisLT
#7 Wielbiciel#

Dear Ola,

thank you for reply. Is there a way to filter/sort sellers/offers according criteria "TAX free"? What is Polish term to ask a seller if he has option to sell without VAT?

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@AutodisLT  Currently, there is no filter to sort only sales quotes without VAT invoice. 
You can ask seller "Czy masz możliwość wystawienia faktury bez VAT?" (it's means: can you issue an invoice without VAT). 

Ola
Moderatorka

Client:106698552
#1 Nowicjusz#

Dear Ola,

I'd like to buy from a seller who can issue VAT-free invoices. The only thing is that the total value includes the VAT at checkout (I typed in our EU VAT Number under "NIP (Tax Identification Number)"). Is it possible to pay only the net value + shipping cost? Otherwise, can Allergo or the seller issue a refund?

Cheers,
Peter

oznacz moderatorów

_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

Hi @Client:106698552no we do not have option like that, therefore you have to pay full value. 

Ola
   Moderatorka