Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Automatic translation, variants in an offer, unit of weight - Allegro catalog

PANASIAM
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi  @ko_alka @la_nika @_HolaOla_  

Can someone please help us?
We still have to work on the offers and have come across the following:

1. the listing title is saved as Polish. An automatic translation into English did not work. Do we have to manually enter an English translation for each item or is there a way to automatically translate the texts into English?
2. the articles are grouped by size in an offer, but not by color. How is it possible to list all variants in an offer?
3. is there a way to change the weight unit from kg to g? We use "gr" as the unit of weight for all marketplaces. kg is currently the unit of weight in our offer.

Example:

PANASIAM spodnie do biegania „K“ ręcznie tkane, ST czerwony, M
ID: 15472498189

PANASIAM spodnie do biegania „K“ ręcznie tkane, niebieski, L
ID: 15472006451

Thank you very much

Rebecca from PANASIAM

oznacz moderatorów
7 ODPOWIEDZI 7

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@PANASIAM Hello Rebecca 🙂

1. We do not automatically translate all offers into English. We translate into English only those offers where you offer the possibility of delivery outside Poland. In some categories - which we list in this file - we do not automatically translate any offers. More info here: https://allegro.pl/dla-sprzedajacych/tlumaczenia-ofert-najczesciej-zadawane-pytania-MRxRM8XjgHr 

2. In product variants, products are combined automatically based on product data (parameters, photos, etc.). If the parameters match, the products will connect automatically. If, despite the compatibility of the parameters, you have problems with displaying the variants, you can download a special file from the article https://allegro.pl/dla-sprzedajacych/czem-sa-warianty-produktowe-4RKPG2ZgnFX. Complete it and send it to us via the form, we will help you.

3. Regarding the parameter Product weight with unit packaging (kilograms/grams), I will submit this suggestion to the appropriate team and get back to you with an answer.

Ola
Moderatorka

PANASIAM
#8 Zapaleniec#

Dear Ola, @ko_alka 

1. I listed some new pants, pareo and bags last week and they were automatically translated into English. Only the first pants did not have an English translation. The category "pants" is not in the list where automatic translation was not supported. Would you please check it for me?
Example:
PANASIAM spodnie do biegania "K" ręcznie tkane
ID: 15472495898
EAN (GTIN): 4251624908920

2. in this special file I have to fill in with the Offer ID. Can you please tell me where I can find the Offer ID (number)? Preferably with a screenshot of an example.

3. regarding the weight unit, it is very important that "gr" instead of "kg" is stored in the offer, as they are very relevant for fulfillment offers and also for shipping.

Thank you very much for your support.

Rebecca

PANASIAM

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@PANASIAM Hello Rebecca,

1. Send me a screenshot from the My Assortment -> More -> Translations tab

2. Above, in the previous message, you sent me the offer ID (15472495898).

3. I received a reply that this parameter is global and the same for all Allegro, and we will not change its unit for one category.

Ola
Moderatorka

PANASIAM
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi Ola, @ko_alka 

1. please see the attached screenshots of 2 different products.

3. Would it be possible to provide an additional weight unit "gr" for selection? So that we as sellers can choose between gr and kg?

thank you very much

Rebecca

without translationwithout translation

with translationwith translation

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@PANASIAM Thanks, in offers https://allegro.pl/oferta/panasiam-spodnie-do-biegania-k-recznie-tkane-st-czerwony-xl-15472495898 or https://allegro.pl/oferta/panasiam-spodnie-do-biegania-k-recznie-tkane-niebieski-m-15472006059  you have set delivery only to Poland. Therefore there is no English translation.

Zrzut ekranu 2024-04-23 o 08.33.00.png

When it comes to weight, we have kilograms in all categories and it will remain the same here. Sorry, but we cannot add a parameter with grams to select from.

Ola
Moderatorka

PANASIAM
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi Ola, @ko_alka 

Hmm, we have specified Poland as the destination country for all offers. In this offer, for example, there is a translation in English for size M although Poland is also the only country in the list of delivery, for L and XL the translation is missing.

https://allegro.pl/oferta/panasiam-spodnie-do-biegania-k-recznie-tkane-st-czerwony-m-15495196311?

Rebecca

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@PANASIAM We have verified this case. We translate offers by machine. We will add translations to each offer within the next week. So far, we have translated into English only those offers in which sellers have added a price list with delivery methods to countries other than Poland. For several days now, we have been translating the title and description in all active offers into English.
The translation will appear within 5 days - if not, let me know and I will continue to look for the cause of the problem.

Ola
Moderatorka