anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Requesting EAN in some categories is a total nonsense

onderdeel
#7 Wielbiciel#

Hello all,

I apologize for English (I can undetstand written Polish, but do not speak it). Does anybody else have problems with listing products in certain categories - in our case its laptop parts - because of the missing EAN?

Is Allegro really so DUMB that they can not realize that not every single item in the world comes with EAN from the manufacturer??? In our case e.g. plastic part, or computer fans.. they are not intended to be sold separately in the shops, they are only a spare part and therefore they do not have any EAN. And we can not list them as NEW only as USED..grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

oznacz moderatorów
3 ODPOWIEDZI 3

mr_oma
Była Moderatorka
Była Moderatorka

@onderdeel, you can get our own EAN codes from GS1 Polska organization.

Maja
   Moderatorka

onderdeel
#7 Wielbiciel#

Why would we do thtat? We are not even Polish Company. It is just a great example what Allegro did make wrong..  .. do you really expect us to pay (I do not know how many) PLN for generating an individual EAN code for TWO items that we have on stock? Each valued at 19 PLN??

and if so - so we pay xtra money for OUR OWN EAN code and then some other seller on Allegro just USES our dearly paid EAN code so that he can link his item with the catalogue for free?? As i said before. this a perfect example of total nonsense from allegro side..  and they should re-evaluate it.

oznacz moderatorów

onderdeel
#7 Wielbiciel#

I absolutely do not understand why and HOW can you request EAN code for laptop plastic parts (and many other compute rparts).. these spare parts were not meant to be generally sold in the stores - just the pure "wording" -- SPARE part.. suggest that these are service parts. Therefore there has been  no need to enroll them in EAN coding system.  Again - they are not supposed to be purchased "as a cake in the bakery" by anyone who goes around the shop.. 

these plastic (and other types) of laptop parts do not have EAN for a reason - because they are not designed for a general public but IT and service professionals. That is why only the manufacturer part number matters.

please, erase that request for EAN number because it absolutely does not make any sense.. or do you plan to enrolll also EAN number for a screw when your dishwasher goes faulty??!!!

oznacz moderatorów