anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Uploading product to Allegro by XML feed

kyrylovolkov
#7 Wielbiciel#

Afternoon! My name is Kyrylo I am a new Allegro seller from Ukraine.

I work for cptheseller. It's a new seller on Allegro platform. First of all, I feel like say that we appreciate your total support for Ukraine nowadays! It's really essential for us, so THANK YOU ! 

As for Allegro account. 

We have around 6000 product in our price list.

I have been trying to upload all our product to Allegro MP through CSV file uploader. But I've realised that it doesn't appropriate way for such enhanced product list as we have. Also I've looked through your REST API docs. But we have not had our application yet to create connection to your API services. Son we cannot even download the category three because we cannot authenticate by Oauth protocol ((

So, I wanted to ask you - perhaps you some feature that allows us to upload our product by XML's format file ? 

It will be a solution for us ! We already maintane an XML creator service, so we can provide a relevant file for your system. By the way the file updates by cron job, it ensures us to keep data such as prices availability up to date!  As an example we already have a file
https://toptul.online/products_feed.xml?hash_tag=442309995a1416e3104d287504a1846f&s[…]n=0&yandex_cpa...

So is it possible to upload our products by XML ?

Thanks a lot in advance! I'll be waiting for your answer

oznacz moderatorów
5 ODPOWIEDZI 5

_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

Hi @kyrylovolkov, it' s nice to meet you on Gadane 🙂 We would like to help you, but if you don't use our API system it will be difficult. I can only recommend you this website.

Ola
   Moderatorka

kyrylovolkov
#7 Wielbiciel#

Thanks ! I have seen the API documentation. But we don't have an APP that has call back URI . Moreover we don't have an APP at all. So it's not possible to connect to the Allegro's API by that approach. 
I have heard that there is an option to upload products via XML file in case we have large amount of products. Can we use it ?

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@kyrylovolkov From the tab: https://allegro.pl/pomoc/dla-sprzedajacych/wystawianie-ofert-z-pliku/jak-masowo-wystawic-oferty-z-wl...  you can list offers only from a csv file. If you need more technological help, then create a question here: https://github.com/allegro/allegro-api/issues 

Ola
Moderatorka

kyrylovolkov
#7 Wielbiciel#

Oh! Thanks a lot ! can I use CSV file without adding the Allegro category for each product in advance ?
Kinda create all the product I have using CSV and then replace each one using product managing chapter in my Allegro account  

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@kyrylovolkov You must specify the Main Category and Subcategory in the file.

Ola
Moderatorka