anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

How to cancel my order?

MAMY ROZWIĄZANIE!
Client:102891658
#8 Zapaleniec#

I've put an incorrect address and now I can't change it. The order is not yet complete. If possible I'd like to cancel it.

oznacz moderatorów
14 ODPOWIEDZI 14
xyz96
#21 Demiurg#

@Client:102891658  In the My Purchases tab, expand Purchase Details, and then click Cancel or Return Purchase. 

oznacz moderatorów
Client:110844135
#1 Nowicjusz#

Cancel

oznacz moderatorów
ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:102891658 In this case, you must contact the seller and inform him of the correct address. You can use Message Center.  

Ola
Moderatorka

#8 Zapaleniec#

I shop in allegro lokalnie, I've talk with the seller and told me that he can't change the address, only allegro can. He said we will wait until the system cancel it safe

oznacz moderatorów
#8 Zapaleniec#

Screenshot_20211016_054102.jpg

oznacz moderatorów
#8 Zapaleniec#

@ko_alka and If I click "cancel the payment" gives no other options, other than "pay now". I'd like to cancel since the address is wrong and they can't ship out poland. I'm talking to the seller to resolve the issues to be able to ship outside poland

oznacz moderatorów
A3dam
#19 Nestor#

@ko_alka 
Read carefully, please.
The question is: "How to cancel my order?"
You should know that the seller is not authorized to cancel the order.

@xyz96 
No one can return purchase until he receives it.

@Client:102891658 
On Allegro Lokalnie system will cancel it after ... 30 days !
You can send to Seller a declaration, that you withdraw from the contract - it should help .

It is a pity that Allegro still doesn't have (system) solutions to help the Buyer in such a situation.

*** Złożenie oświadczenia o odstąpieniu od umowy i zwrot towaru to dwie zupełnie różne czynności (UOKiK) ***
oznacz moderatorów
#8 Zapaleniec#

Finally found someone who understand my problem correctly, Thank you so much @A3dam! As for sending a declaration, I already told him that I'd like to cancel it as the address I've put is incorrect and also he can't ship the items outside Poland. His response is he can't cancel or do anything cuz only allegro can cancel.

This is the exact message: "Hello, the payment is at the stage: Unpaid. I can't send the package yet. The change of the data regarding the recipient of the package cannot be changed by me. The Allegro system has to change this, but I'm afraid a new order will have to be made. Do not pay for it and wait until there is a chance to buy through Allegro again."

oznacz moderatorów
xyz96
#21 Demiurg#

@A3dam

Don't you really understand that withdrawal from the contract is commonly called a return?

oznacz moderatorów
A3dam
#19 Nestor#

@xyz96 
that withdrawal from the contract is commonly called a return

You're wrong.
"The return" is the part of the withdrawal process if you've received the goods, of course.

The seller wrote a sad truth about Allegro.
But, it is also possible that the system will cancel the order earlier (not after 30 but after 7 days - ask the Seller)
However, if you send him a declaration of withdrawal - he can write to Allegro for a refund of the fees charged and (if Allegro cancels the order) sell the item again.

*** Złożenie oświadczenia o odstąpieniu od umowy i zwrot towaru to dwie zupełnie różne czynności (UOKiK) ***
oznacz moderatorów
#8 Zapaleniec#

Is it still the same with my case? It's not yet paid, it's in the payment stage. I'm not gonna pay cuz it's not the correct address. No other options able, only cancel payment and pay now.

oznacz moderatorów
A3dam
#19 Nestor#

If you believe that the data is incorrect - you have the option to withdraw from the purchase contract (effective withdrawal from the contract before the commencement of its implementation results in its cancellation).
Allegro automatically cancels an unpaid transaction after 7-30 days (ask the seller for details of this transaction).

oznacz moderatorów
#8 Zapaleniec#

About the declaration, how would I do that? Like is it just a message to the seller or make an document the declaration or anything else?

oznacz moderatorów
A3dam
#19 Nestor#

Written form is recommended.
Preferably in such a form that he can easily send your decision to Allegro with his request for a refund of Allegro commission.
Ask the seller if he allows the declaration to be made in a language other than Polish !
It is enough to send a message (by e-mail or Allegro Message Center) to the seller, e.g. : 
"I declare that, pursuant to Art. 27 of the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), I withdraw from the sale-purchase agreement for the following items: ..."
Do not forget to write the date of the statement and indicate the data clearly identifying the purchase from which you want to withdraw (date of purchase, transaction number, product name, your data - as a Buyer).

oznacz moderatorów