anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

ABOUT holiday mode AND delaying the delivery

PrzydaSie_sklep
#7 Wielbiciel#

I suggest that the platform should not discard the holiday mode, because although we have set the holiday mode, the order will continue to be sent, and there is a good reminder to the guests

After changing to suspend sales, customers cannot place orders, which is a blow to our sales

And during the holidays, the guests don't know

Because we are foreign sellers, the holidays are different, and most of the time the buyers don't know it. For us, this will cause a lot of disputes.

I hope you can carefully read the suggestions from foreign sellers

Save two settings at the same time

----

if possible, I hope you can set up a function of delaying the delivery, so that after the seller/seller mutually agrees, the time can be extended by 5-30 days,

This will help us. When an epidemic occurs and delivery cannot be carried out, we can extend the delivery time for us through this setting, so that the platform will not deduct the seller's points.

Buyers also don't want a refund and still get the package after waiting

oznacz moderatorów
3 ODPOWIEDZI 3

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@PrzydaSie_sklep yes, even after setting up "the vacation" buyers can make an order. This is why we introduced new option - "sales break". You can learn about it more here, and activate it hereWith the Pause in sale option, you will end all your active offers with one click. Until you resume them, your Sales will not be active and there will be no new Orders that could be unhandled and adversely affect the quality level of your sales .

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów

PrzydaSie_sklep
#7 Wielbiciel#
I don't mean to think so I hope it will not be interrupted, and you can still place orders. Like the previous holiday settings, you can continue to place orders. The interruption is not very friendly to us, we can continue to ship, I just hope that guests can know that we are on holiday, after placing an order, it will take a while Suspended sales, can't place orders at all, then we have no income
oznacz moderatorów

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@PrzydaSie_sklep sorry for misunderstanding. I will convey your suggestion to the team but I'm afraid that it won't stop the shuting off the vacation mode. 
You can edit the delivery time in every offer (you can do that with many offers at once as well - here is an article about this). So if you know that delivery might be delayed you can act quickly and edit the delivery time. 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów