anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

confirmation

Client:101579900
#7 Wielbiciel#

Screenshot_2021-08-17-07-22-00-346_com.android.chrome.jpg

 so how does this work? i just wait activation than withdraw money and send package to buyer?

oznacz moderatorów
6 ODPOWIEDZI 6

mr_oma
Była Moderatorka
Była Moderatorka

@Client:101579900, can I ask you to attach a photo again? I can't see the one you currently put in.

The payment status should be "zakończona" ("finished"). You can check it here. In this tab you will see the payment status with each order. Then you can safely send the order. From here you will learn how to pay out funds from Allegro Finance.

Maja
   Moderatorka

#7 Wielbiciel#

@mr_oma so is it safe now to send package even do i didnt withdraw money yet? cuz i am waiting ky account activation and how do i send package? i go to post office and send it to buyers adress and then give buyer tracking info?

Screenshot_2021-08-17-09-26-47-461_com.android.chrome.jpg

oznacz moderatorów

mr_oma
Była Moderatorka
Była Moderatorka

@Client:101579900, you can check the payment status here. When the buyer pays, we will also send you an e-mail. Did you receive a message from us that the buyer has paid for the order? What is the payment status of this order? 

If you have any doubts in this matter, please write to us via this form. We will verify this payment and buyer.

Maja
   Moderatorka

#7 Wielbiciel#

it says that payment is completed

oznacz moderatorów

#7 Wielbiciel#

so how i send the package now

oznacz moderatorów

mr_oma
Była Moderatorka
Była Moderatorka

@Client:101579900, in this order the shipping method is courier - prepayment. You should order a courier, pay for it and send the order. You can choose any carrier. 🙂 

Maja
   Moderatorka