anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Czy jest jakiś sposób na szybkie znalezienie z mojej oferty produktów spełniających planowaną listę

MAMY ROZWIĄZANIE!
Bestmallever
#9 Pomysłodawca#

Czy jest jakiś sposób na szybkie znalezienie z mojej oferty produktów spełniających planowaną listę produktów?

Muszę wiedzieć, który produkt spełnia plan, a nie po przesłaniu go do recenzji.
Wiem, że są listy produktów, ale nie będę ich wykluczać jedna po drugiej. Zmarnuje to dużo czasu, chcę wiedzieć, czy istnieje lepszy sposób na identyfikację.

oznacz moderatorów
13 ODPOWIEDZI 13
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Bestmallever czy możesz wytłumaczyć co Ci jest potrzebne? Nie rozumiem co masz na myśli, a chciałabym Ci pomóc jeśli Ci wygodniej możesz napisać to po angielsku.  

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów
Bestmallever
#9 Pomysłodawca#
I want to know which EANs in my offer can participate in the bonus program. I know it has a list of products, but how should I fast screening it?
oznacz moderatorów
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Bestmallever do you have this bonus program on mind? Where only offers in the catalog can participate in Allegro Prices? If not, please give me more information. 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów
Bestmallever
#9 Pomysłodawca#
As long as a bonus plan, your offer will appear in the directory. is that so?
oznacz moderatorów
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Bestmallever linking your offers to the products (Catalog of Products) is obligatory in some categories. All you need to do to have your offer there is to fill the identifying parameters (usually is EAN but not always). It is not linked to any bonus. You can find out more about this here

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów
Bestmallever
#9 Pomysłodawca#

My products and offers are all combined, but how do I want to know which offers can participate in the bonus program?

oznacz moderatorów
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Bestmallever what bonus program do you have on mind? 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów
Bestmallever
#9 Pomysłodawca#

This is not important, I just want to know, is there any way to quickly find qualified offer. The bonus plan has a product list, and only the offers in it can participate.

oznacz moderatorów
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Bestmallever if I don't know what program do you have on mind I don't know the criteria for offers to be qualified. 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów
Bestmallever
#9 Pomysłodawca#

If I want to participate in the event Program bonusowy , I want to know which of my offers can participate? How should I find out who can participate in the activity from my quotation.

oznacz moderatorów
nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Bestmallever You will need to check for yourself which of your offers meet the conditions. Review the list of products available on the page you indicated. We do not do this for sellers. If you want to take part in the promotion, you have to check yourself whether your item meets the conditions.

Natalia
   Moderatorka

#9 Pomysłodawca#

Is there any quick screening method? It is too time consuming to verify one by one.

oznacz moderatorów
la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Bestmallever you can filter it by option "kup teraz" and offers linked to the catalog here. But you cant't scan it through this list to see which one in your offers are listed there. 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów