anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

[EN] How can I do bulk editing for products?

Smart_Balance
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi!

How can I edit more items with CSV, items that are already posted? I don't have the option to download a CSV file for the added products. I saw that for editing products I have to add them first by CSV to be able after to download the CSV file from the 'Upload history' to be able to edit them. Can I edit products in bulk if I didn't add the products by CSV file?

Thanks,

Nicolae

oznacz moderatorów
3 ODPOWIEDZI 3

senmut
#8 Zapaleniec#

This is a good question. I have same problem. Also no idea how to show images in "Opis oferty" field. The functionality provided by CSV is limited comparing to manual method. At first I thought it's a gap in documentation but it looks like CSV is a one way tool. You can upload your auction using CSV but if you edit it manually using the traditional form available on allegro.pl the CSV workflow becomes broken. You can download the "report" and work with it but it drags you back to your initial upload. All manual changes are lost at that point. Are you going to fix it Allegro?

oznacz moderatorów

_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Smart_Balance @senmut  You have been able to list offers in bulk from a CSV file for a few months. Now, you can also edit them from a file of up to 10,000 offers at once. You can edit offer details – for example, the price, description, or number of units. You cannot edit item details, such as EAN. The boxes with details you cannot edit are greyed out in the template.

How to do it? 

• Go to the Edit offers tab.
  • In the Uploads history tab, download the report we generated after you listed your offers.
  • Complete the file with the template with new details, save it as CSV, and upload the file – in the Edit offers tab, or just like while listing offers in bulk from a file.

More information you will find in this article.

Ola
   Moderatorka

senmut
#8 Zapaleniec#

The offer had been uploaded as CSV and then edited using traditional form (manually in web browser; not Excel). If I download it in the form of a report as you suggested all the manually introduced changes are not going to be included in the downloaded file.

oznacz moderatorów