anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

I used to pay back in allegro in 10 days, now it takes 45 days, the consultant's explanation is not

Jiyudx
#8 Zapaleniec#

The products I sold on allegro before were worth 1,999 zloty, and the customer could withdraw them in ten days. Now I sold a product worth 5,499 zloty, and I had to wait 45 days before I could transfer the funds from waiting funds to available funds, and I hadn't withdrawn them yet. After 45 days, I had to set up automatic payment before I could withdraw them. Does anyone else have the same problem as me

oznacz moderatorów
4 ODPOWIEDZI 4

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Jiyudx as it was explained in the e-mail message, we delay the funds withdrawal by 7 days if you share a tracking number with the buyer, and the parcel status is Delivered.
In other cases, we delay the funds withdrawal by 45 days.

To share the tracking number with the buyer you should select an order from the Orders tab, click [actions] and [tracking numbers].
Next, specify if you ship from Poland or abroad. Select a carrier from the list, add a tracking number, and click [save].
You should provide tracking numbers within the timeframe ― declared dispatch time ― you have specified in your offer description.

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów

Jiyudx
#8 Zapaleniec#

First of all, thank you very much for your explanation. The 10-day payment collection time and the 45-day payment collection time do not change the operation mode of the order. I provide the tracking tracking number, and the system will automatically change the status of the package. This is a very basic operation and common sense. For every order, I share the order tracking number with the buyer according to the way you just said, and any other link is not something that we sellers can participate in or modify, right?

oznacz moderatorów

Jiyudx
#8 Zapaleniec#

【Delivered】or【DISPATCHED】

The final package status of our seller's sales background is only one, that is, DISPATCHED, but not Delivered. Besides, after I waited 45 days, the first available funds of 5300 Polish zloty could not be extracted as conveniently as the 1,900 zloty before, and I could not even confirm whether my bank card could be extracted

oznacz moderatorów

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Jiyudx it would only work in terms of the delay of payment if you share the number via Allegro because we must see this in our system, so if you do this that way it should be okay. 
What do you mean by:
"Besides, after I waited 45 days, the first available funds of 5300 Polish zloty could not be extracted as conveniently as the 1,900 zloty before, and I could not even confirm whether my bank card could be extracted" what's happening when you are trying to withdraw money?

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów