anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

problem with Company data verification

Exqline
#7 Wielbiciel#

We have been dealing with this issue for over 2 months now, but the photo taken by the legal representative holding their ID card still fails the review and has been uploaded many times but has been rejected.
The deadline is approaching soon, and we urgently hope that you can help solve this problem.
Please let me know the issues with the uploaded photos and the specific requirements for taking selfies, or provide me with a template so that we can pass the review smoothly. Thank you!
Additionally, I have previously emailed Allegro for assistance, but have not received a response. And the email couldn't be sent for a long time, so I can only seek help here and I really hope to handle it well

best regards

oznacz moderatorów
4 ODPOWIEDZI 4

Exqline
#7 Wielbiciel#

3.pngClicking on send will result in an error message, unable to send email

oznacz moderatorów

la_nika
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

Hello @Exqline! What verification do you have in mind? The account is a verified company account, I don't see any new contact from your account, it is not blocked, co I'm not sure what you are trying to do. Could you please elaborate? 

Monika
   Moderatorka

oznacz moderatorów

Exqline
#7 Wielbiciel#

Exqline_0-1715046730704.png

We must pass the verification before May 13th, otherwise the account will be blocked.

Exqline_1-1715046975328.png

The current problem is that the photos taken by the legal person holding their ID card have been unable to pass the review, and many photos have been uploaded during this period, but they do not meet the requirements. We would like to know how to pass the review. Can you tell me the specific requirements or send me a sample photo? Thank you.

oznacz moderatorów

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Exqline The photo should be of good quality. All corners of the documents should be visible in the photos. The photos should show the necessary data. You can always ask in ongoing correspondence what is the reason for rejecting the photo.

Ola
Moderatorka