anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

TRACKING NUMBER

Il_Tuo_Artigiano
#8 Zapaleniec#

Hi, yesterday I made the first sale and add the tracking number to the order on time.

This morning I received a notification by Allegro that says my quality sales has dropped because I didn't dispatch the order on time, why?

oznacz moderatorów
7 ODPOWIEDZI 7

_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Il_Tuo_Artigiano please give my ID of this order. 

Ola
   Moderatorka

Il_Tuo_Artigiano
#8 Zapaleniec#

Here it is

oznacz moderatorów

_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Il_Tuo_Artigiano thank you. I checked it and the tracking number is wrong so the status of the parcel couldn't be found by our system and that't why you received a message about decrease of sales quality. 

Ola
   Moderatorka

Il_Tuo_Artigiano
#8 Zapaleniec#

I'm sorry but there has to be a mistake, the code is correct.

If you search the code 179294181354689 on brt tracking site (https://services.brt.it/it/tracking) It'll appear as shipped yesterday and on the road today

oznacz moderatorów

_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Il_Tuo_Artigiano we checked this order and I have bad news. Our system is not integrated with DPD Italy called BRT Bartolini for you, so that's why the parcel number and her status wasn't transferred successfully. In the future to avoid situations like that you have to use systems which are connected with ours (here you will find the full list). 

But I talked with our team about your case and I understand that you didn't know about that. You fulfilled your duties correctly as a seller so we will exclude this order from your statistics. 

Ola
   Moderatorka

Il_Tuo_Artigiano
#8 Zapaleniec#

Thank you so much for the help, maybe I have to select other when I add the tracking number?
Anyway I received an order but now the payment status is "Payment canceled" does It mean that the customer canceled the order?

oznacz moderatorów

_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Il_Tuo_Artigiano yes, definitely. You have to add parcel tracking which is correct with DPD and this side. About the second question, yes, this status means that the buyer cancelled the payment so you shouldn't send this item to her (until the payment has status finished.)

Ola
   Moderatorka