anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

May I know why most Allegro suppliers don't ship to Germany

Jeldee
#7 Wielbiciel#

Hi Guys, I would like to know the reason why most sellers don't ship to Germany and other European countries. I placed different orders and at the time I wanted to check out, I discovered that most sellers don't ship outside Poland. 

In this situation, what can be done and is there any other way around this?

oznacz moderatorów
4 ODPOWIEDZI 4

mix-mce
#14 Krzewiciel#

It's quite simple, we have enough problems here, international shipments are often delayed, there is a big problem with returns and complaints, shipping prices are expensive and the buyer always wants cheap and fast.

Unfortunately, only the largest stores can ship abroad, other, smaller sellers cannot afford it.

oznacz moderatorów

Syla270985
#12 Orędownik#

I would also like to add that this is partly due to LUCID regulations – the equivalent of our Polish BDO. To send parcels to Germany, you are required to be registered in Germany and pay a large amount of money to do so, which is very inconvenient. Without being registered, and settling packaging costs in Germany, you are liable to significant financial penalties.

oznacz moderatorów

Jeldee
#7 Wielbiciel#

Thank you guys for your input so in this situation, what do you suggest could be done to get these items shipped directly to Germany. 

I believe most international buyers also get their orders delivered by the sellers.

I will appreciate it if I could get an idea cause we have another branch in Germany where we sell and some of the products in here are good for German market.

Thanks

oznacz moderatorów

Syla270985
#12 Orędownik#

It's best to write a message to the seller and ask if he could send to Germany.

oznacz moderatorów