anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

maile w języku angielskim od arnoldthor12@gmail.com

alusia300
#7 Wielbiciel#

Witam, otrzymałam maila w jezyku angielskim od arnoldthor12@gmail.com ,  na allegro lokale, próba wyłudzeia towaru bez płacenia za przedmiot.

oznacz moderatorów
6 ODPOWIEDZI 6

WREDZIA-W1
#21 Demiurg#

@alusia300 Olej i zapomnij. Możesz delikwentowi napisać, że bedą pieniądze, będzie towar.

Ula

Ula
oznacz moderatorów

Solajka
#7 Wielbiciel#

Hello Am really interested in buying Your Item from you ,if you still have it for sale kindly get back to me at (arnoldthor12@gmail.com) Best Regard
to mail do mnie. 

oznacz moderatorów

manitka14
#1 Nowicjusz#

U mnie dokładnie to samo:

"Hello Am really interested in buying this item from you ,if you still have it for sale"

"Thank you for your answer. I am satisfied with the price and condition. I must inform you that my forwarder will come pick it up as soon as the bank approves the payment and the forwarder will help me Take care of all other details required to complete the business when they they come for pickup, so I will buy it without seeing it, I will arrange payment by online bank payment, and I need to provide the following details so that you can continue Payment ...
Account number
Your full name:
your phone number
Total Amount
Full address;
After making the payment and receiving the money, the courier will pick you up on time.
Have a nice day"

oznacz moderatorów

mwmonety
#21 Demiurg#

coraz więcej tych prób oszustwa czy nie ma na to jakiejś szczepionki?

oznacz moderatorów

pulkownik66
#19 Nestor#

@mwmonety Na razie tylko słuszny odstęp i solidne maseczki😂

oznacz moderatorów

mwmonety
#21 Demiurg#

@pulkownik66 Ja trzymam dystans ale inni ciekawi niekoniecznie

oznacz moderatorów