Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

Asking for advice on failed warranty support

MAMY ROZWIĄZANIE!
Client:100367512
#9 Pomysłodawca#

Hi Allegro team and users,

I need your advice on my ongoing case with the electronics seller https://allegro.pl/uzytkownik/www-LCDGSM-pl/sklep .
On 31-Mar-2022 I bought a new mouse there, rather not cheap - 416 PLN, and the offer claimed it is eligible for official manufacturer's warranty. Okay
In September I noticed a potential quality issue with it, and Google'd for the similar problems - apparently I was not the only one having the issue, and people on Reddit complained a lot about the same, and they have received replacements from Logitech.
So, on 19-Sep-2022 I started a chat with official Logitech support, provided all required evidence and details, and they have confirmed the mouse if defective and should contact the seller regadring the issue, quote:

"(9:56:45 am) Caela P.: Based on the information you have provided, we have determined that your product is defective and warranty support is needed. In order to obtain warranty support, please return the product to the point of purchase.
We recommend you include a copy of our conversation, for confirmation that your product has been found to be defective.
In case the point of purchase refuses to provide support, please provide us with a copy of the denial letter from the point of purchase.
https://www.logitech.com/en-us/footer/terms-of-use/&id=3101
(9:58:06 am) V S: the mouse was purchased online at allegro.pl
should i contact the seller there?
(9:58:16 am) Caela P.: Kindly provide this ticket number as part of our transactions 9660008 .
(9:58:22 am) Caela P.: Yes that's correct
"

On the same day, 19-Sep-2022, I wrote on allegro to the seller using the built-in chats, describing the issue. After some time the seller told me to send the mouse (fully equipped with original accessories) to them, and on 28-Sep-2022 they have received it via a courier. After 6 days, on 3-Oct-2022 they confirmed it's processed:

"
Produkt odesłany przez Ciebie został przekazany do diagnozy/naprawy.
Postaramy się aby jak najszybciej został do Ciebie wysłany.
"

On 5-Oct-2022 I've got an email from Logitech support - they were asking about the status of my conversation with the seller, so I asked the seller the same on that day, still got absolutely nothing from them.

As it's been more than 14 days since they've confirmed the processing, I think I'm eligible for a replacement in any case: according to https://prawakonsumenta.uokik.gov.pl/reklamacje/rekojmia/ , quote:

"It is the entrepreneur's responsibility to consider the complaint within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission. In the event of failure to meet this deadline, it is considered that the complaint is justified. After the expiry of the period, the seller cannot refuse to comply with the consumer's request, even if the defect was caused by his fault and, for example, flooded the device with water."

So I'm asking for your advice on my best course of action:
1. Does Allegro has an authority to facilitate proper service / replacement / refund from their sellers in such cases?
2. The case itself and warranty conditions look a bit fishy: I think the seller is not an authorized reseller of Logitech, nevertheless their offer stated the item is eligible for official manufacturer's warranty, which is not true somehow: official support tells me to resolve it with the seller AND asking me about the progress literally every other day, and the seller initially asked strange questions (SEE full unmodified conversation history below) and now not being responsive at all. Is that a normal situation on Allegro?
3. For the moment I'm considering contacting lawyers and other parties to escalate it, because my rights are violated, and giving away a $100 device without any estimates feels somehow weird to me - the mouse was used for work, and buying a new one or waiting i-dont-know-how-many weeks more for i-dont-know-outcome is unacceptable. Can Allegro provide any support in a potential lawsuit? Like verified order details, chat history etc? 

Thanks

The chat history: 

Spoiler
1.png2.png3.png

4.png5.png

oznacz moderatorów
4 ODPOWIEDZI 4
mr_oma
Była Moderatorka
Była Moderatorka

@Client:100367512, I will verify this. Please be patient. I will come back to you with the answer. 🙂

Maja
   Moderatorka

Była Moderatorka
Była Moderatorka

@Client:100367512, we will contact you by email. 🙂

Maja
   Moderatorka

#9 Pomysłodawca#

Maja, appreciate your super-prompt reply! 
Have a good day! 🙃

oznacz moderatorów
Client:100367512
#9 Pomysłodawca#

Me again : )
I've got an email about the upcoming refund. 
Thank you @mr_oma  and entire Dział Bezpieczeństwa Transakcji for your help! : )

Regards,
V.

oznacz moderatorów