anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

How to buy as company with EU TAX Number

Client:107263040
#1 Nowicjusz#

I tried to purchase a few products on Allegro and as I have a company I gave all the information for VAT Invoice. 
As my company and Poland part of the EU this would mean I shoud have pay 0% VAT and get a net invoice. 
There is no such opportunity, Allegro always ask for Gross price even though the net price is shown. 

I Just got my my first 2 VAT Invoices. 
First invoice with 23% VAT which not right as for export there should be net prices and 0% tax.
Second invoice with 0% VAT which would be right but simply gross price became my new net price.... Unbelievable!

Possibly It is not just the seller fault, this fault is based on Allegro or not.

So anyone can explain how to buy as company with proper NET prices as an export to EU requires NET prices.
Also there is no such thing to contact allegro, so maybe they can also see this and can help out.

Thank you

oznacz moderatorów
5 ODPOWIEDZI 5

ko_alka
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:107263040 Hello. In this case, I suggest you set up a business account and make purchases on Allegro Biznes. On Allegro Biznes you will immediately see net prices for offers. Thanks to this, you can quickly compare them with other offers and estimate the costs for your company. The net price on the list of offers is marked with an appropriate label. When the offer does not have a net price, it may be due to the fact that the seller has not yet indicated the VAT rate or does not issue a VAT invoice.

You can read more about Allegro Biznes here: https://allegro.pl/biznes/ 

Ola
Moderatorka

windcitylv
#1 Nowicjusz#

Seems like problem still exists.

I can see products with net price (0% VAT), but I can't buy with 0% VAT.

As registered VAT payer in EU outside Poland, I should be able to buy at 0% VAT.

oznacz moderatorów

premax
#1 Nowicjusz#

There is no Allegro Biznes on Czech market. How can Czech companies with valid VAT-EU purchase items from Polish companies with 0% VAT?

oznacz moderatorów

_HolaOla_
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@premax The method of determining prices on Allegro is specified in the regulations and they in gross prices. Under the current wording the transaction price remains the gross price regardless of whether the transaction is subject to VAT, and if it is, it is regardless of the VAT rate applied by the seller (e.g. basic rate or 0%). We are working on a solution enabling the handling of WDT (ICS) transactions in the B2B model, but right now we do not have such solutions.

Ola
   Moderatorka

AlakOU
#7 Wielbiciel#

Hello. Were you able to solve the problem of how to buy at NET price?

I have Allegro Busines. I gave all the information for VAT Invoice and I can't buy at NET price anyway.

oznacz moderatorów