anuluj
Pokazywanie wyników dla 
Zamiast tego wyszukaj 
Czy miało to oznaczać: 

I have an issue with my order maybe somebody can help me. Sorry dont know polish

Client:117475407
#1 Nowicjusz#

Hello everybody, maybe somebody can help me. I'm very new to allegro. I placed an order on allegro on Friday, I paid and on my card it shows as allegro charged me, but I don't see my order in purchase list, so I can't find any information on that deal. My order arrived yesterday, but this is incomplete order, instead of 3 items sauna, chair and steamer for the sauna I got only steamer. I can't fill a claim as I don't have order on my list. Did anybody had anything like that? I would appreciate any help. Thank you!

oznacz moderatorów
5 ODPOWIEDZI 5

nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:117475407 There is no purchase in the account from which you are writing. If you used another account, please provide the login. It is also possible that you did not buy the items through Allegro at all. Then unfortunately we will not be able to help.

Natalia
   Moderatorka

#1 Nowicjusz#

Thank you Natalia, I know that there is no purchase on my account, which I find very strange. I used this account to make a purchase, I have payment on my bank account saying I was charged by allegro, I got a package, but not what I bought. 

oznacz moderatorów

komis-bell
#21 Demiurg#

After purchasing, you should receive a confirmation message, so check your email and make sure which account this address is assigned to. The e-mail message will also include your Allegro account login.

oznacz moderatorów

nat_not
Moderatorka
Moderatorka

@Client:117475407 OK. In that case, please send us a confirmation of this payment via the form. We will check this payment.

Natalia
   Moderatorka

#1 Nowicjusz#

thank you, it looks indeed I logged in through google account instead of this one. 

oznacz moderatorów